Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• First time in a while I've been around to watch VP.  Very smooth payment process and have a good looking picture and sound. Let's see how it is married up with video once we get started.

COYR!!!
  • edited September 2019
    Stumbled across this. I think it's a live stream of the game, hope it helps some. 
    https://youtu.be/K1fT71Bfee8
  • Just paid for it for today. Is it a stream showing the game or only audio? I can’t find it whatever one it is 
  • Strange, although in France, had to connect my VPN to France server. Now purchase live stream.
  • Think I’ve purchased a 24 hour pass and not the live stream 
  • Strange, although in France, had to connect my VPN to France server. Now purchase live stream.
    Probably a cookies thing
  • Absolutely faultless today.
  • Any other homesick Addicks who really like listening to the halftime entertainment on iFollow whilst it’s showing the HT stats? 
  • Is 2nd half on yet?
  • Been perfect today. The audio’s been spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• I watched it via Leeds I follow and was very professional at half-time with separate presenters and half time scores from premier league and championship.
  • ricardom said:
    I watched it via Leeds I follow and was very professional at half-time with separate presenters and half time scores from premier league and championship.
    Watched it on YouTube via the link given in the match thread. Great coverage. 
  • Perfect today... 

What a game :))))))))
  • Yep, no problems at all today, overall the best ever live stream of a Charlton game for me. I think I'm going to have to hold my nose and get the season pass...
  • Yep, no problems at all today, overall the best ever live stream of a Charlton game for me. I think I'm going to have to hold my nose and get the season pass...
    Does he still work out financially viable to get it? With Fulham and Preston both being on Sky is it going to be worth it?

I pay game by game as I can't watch any midweek games so figured it'd be cheaper this way.
  • Kinks have been worked out it seems. Very solid experience this weekend.
  • It is literally my dream come true this service... since 2006 I have been fed scraps essentially .... and now, now I can watch every single game... for peanuts really... just fantastic... and this week everything was great, audio, visual and the result ... 
  • mascot88 said:
    It is literally my dream come true this service... since 2006 I have been fed scraps essentially .... and now, now I can watch every single game... for peanuts really... just fantastic... and this week everything was great, audio, visual and the result ... 
    Sooooo good for overseas addicks
  • Kinks have been worked out it seems. Very solid experience this weekend.
    Well it was a sunny afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

Does he still work out financially viable to get it? With Fulham and Preston both being on Sky is it going to be worth it?

I pay game by game as I can't watch any midweek games so figured it'd be cheaper this way.
    Good point, but for me, being on Sky is bad news, I'd be relying on a live stream, and if the audio matches up I'd much rather have Terry and Greg than anyone else. In a way that's what I am paying for. It's much more a "Charlton" experience.

It's £110 for 37 games, so if I watch just over half of them, I'm breaking even.

But, I am always a bit confused, is it the case that if it's on Sky they can't show it on VP, even overseas?
  • Yes, good service yesterday, good quality too. It froze once for me in second half that i had to refresh, but no problems.
    Sound was a nano second out of sync with video but hardly noticeable.
    Overall, pleased with the fiver spent.
  • @StubleyAddick
    @KillersBeard

from the Leeds forum:

”Charlton commentators are clueless and delusional. Brainwashed by the Dirty Leeds myth - and claiming their forwards will be targeting the ‘younger and inexperienced’ Ben White lol”
  • @StubleyAddick
    @KillersBeard

from the Leeds forum:

”Charlton commentators are clueless and delusional. Brainwashed by the Dirty Leeds myth - and claiming their forwards will be targeting the ‘younger and inexperienced’ Ben White lol”
    Bowyer said something similar about 'targeting' White afterwards, so what do we know 😂

Good point, but for me, being on Sky is bad news, I'd be relying on a live stream, and if the audio matches up I'd much rather have Terry and Greg than anyone else. In a way that's what I am paying for. It's much more a "Charlton" experience.

It's £110 for 37 games, so if I watch just over half of them, I'm breaking even.

But, I am always a bit confused, is it the case that if it's on Sky they can't show it on VP, even overseas?
    Hopefully the audio sync issues have been resolved, However if They do come back they are very simple to resolve, as mentioned earlier in the thread.
  • Very crunchy microphones tonight.

Hopefully the audio sync issues have been resolved, However if They do come back they are very simple to resolve, as mentioned earlier in the thread.
    It was fine again tonight. So I think that for home games at least, the problem is solved. Will be interesting to see how it goes at Fulham. From what I have understood about the setup, there could be some variations at various away matches.

But if they can keep the audio synched, I am a complete convert.
  • Always very good for me. Both audio and video.

• Impressed with the quality.