Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Register your debit/credit card to the uk, where you are in the world on holiday or for business purposes is your only your business. 😉
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Hi all. Just wanted to ask advice regarding a matchday pass for the Derby home game as i'm on holiday in Thailand from Thursday. Do I just sign up and register then purchase a matchday pass so I can watch it on my laptop? Never had to use Valley Pass before so any help would be really appreciated.
    Yes. Exactly that.
    Just a quick question. When I sign up should I register as living in the UK as I'm assuming live streaming permission is granted on your IP address once you attempt to stream a match? 
    Yep IP is the limiting factor not home address.
  • Great! Thank you for your help and advice guys.
  • Any tech guys out there know how I might be able to record the stream to watch the next day? it's a 1 am kick off from now on and starts at 2 am in about a month, the dream would be a recorded game to watch with breakfast ... I am pretty sure I can only do this by staying up or getting up at kick off, starting the stream and then using screen capture tech, any other ideas? 

• edited October 2019
    mascot88 said:
    Any tech guys out there know how I might be able to record the stream to watch the next day? it's a 1 am kick off from now on and starts at 2 am in about a month, the dream would be a recorded game to watch with breakfast ... I am pretty sure I can only do this by staying up or getting up at kick off, starting the stream and then using screen capture tech, any other ideas? 

Ask someone else to screen cap it for you? 

Pretty sure most web video launchers block screen caps now. You'll just get a black screen.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    mascot88 said:
    Any tech guys out there know how I might be able to record the stream to watch the next day? it's a 1 am kick off from now on and starts at 2 am in about a month, the dream would be a recorded game to watch with breakfast ... I am pretty sure I can only do this by staying up or getting up at kick off, starting the stream and then using screen capture tech, any other ideas? 

Ask someone else to screen cap it for you? 

Pretty sure most web video launchers block screen caps now. You'll just get a black screen.
    Yeah... that's what I was going to use... should work fine, the IDEAL situation would be some kind of timed screen cap so I could go to bed at a reasonable time here in OZ and have it auto record... which, I think is unlikely, I think I'll have to be there to kick it off with, which is cool really. 

I am totally spoilt that I can watch the games at all, I'm just trying to bend it to my ideal. 

:)

• For Saturday’s game supporters will be able to watch the game on desktops and laptops and on their Apple and Android devices with the new Valley Pass app. To access the app, simply search for Valley Pass in your respective app store.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5da97cb748aea/information-on-how-fans-abroad-can-watch-derby-county-game-live-on-valley-pass
  • can you get this to work on a Fire TV box?

• Looking forward to testing out the app later.

Just need this to work on Fire TV/Apple TV etc and also have the full match replays posted on Mondays... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Let me know if pics up anyone 
    first time user of it today (on iPad)
  • I've just got this at the mo

• I get this after trying to press play icons on iPad zzzzz
  • Stream not working here in the US on phone or laptop.

Phone error message "Entitlement check failed, invalid format. Please try again or contact our support."

Laptop just shows a white screen with no error messages.
  • Keeps freezing for me today. Rubbish. 
  • Anyone got this to work on iPhone/iPad?
  • Missed first 15 mins paid for the second time to watch on rams tv 

watching on iPad 
  • Worked perfectly for me for the entire game.... until now, just crashed.
  • Did anyone use the apps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Was perfect for me.
    Sync'd, no outage,no static, and we stuffed the dirty norveners.
  • Seems it doesn’t work in Spain? Used my vpn and it worked perfectly....
  • Rob said:
    Keeps freezing for me today. Rubbish. 
    It was better when I switched over to Chrome.
  • Rob said:
    Rob said:
    Keeps freezing for me today. Rubbish. 
    It was better when I switched over to Chrome.
    What were you using first?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Did anyone use the apps?
    Attempted to use App on my iPad and it failed or possibly I failed 
  • edited October 2019
  • Once my vpn was on the app worked very well...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Did anyone use the apps?
    Is it because it’s adobe flash or whatever it is which isn’t compatible with iOS 
  • craigcafc said:
    Once my vpn was on the app worked very well...
    Which device you use the app on ?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Did anyone use the apps?
    Is it because it’s adobe flash or whatever it is which isn’t compatible with iOS 
    I would hope they wouldn't use Adobe on the iOS app as that would be ridiculous.