Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    I don't ever recall viewers saying Valley Pass has worked properly, although it must have.
    What percentage of times has it actually worked  (like watching TV) from start to finish ?

Other than audio sync normally, most of the time.
    I'm surprised. I know invariably it's put right at some stage, but in comparison to turning on your TV and watching with no issues from start to finish, I usually read comments like -

The game has started and we have no picture.
    They are showing the wrong game.
    The audio is out of sync.
    The audio is crackling (today only). 
    So lots of people had problems yesterday, yet when I questioned Valley Pass working properly a few weeks ago, the vast majority said they never have problems. No replies necessary.
    It's called moving with the times. My problems last week were because my local provider had changed the wifi signal so was weaker which led to the stream freezing. It was better when I switched over to Chrome. Not a problem with Valley Pass at all. 
  • Does anyone know if I can still purchase after K.O? Should be home just after 8 and don't have Sky! 
  • Just noticed they've been nicking a double payment for several weeks, I wouldn't have a problem if its Tones severance pay but I ain't weighing out for the Vol-Au-Vents. 
  • iPad app is up and running from the US of A
  • Have paid for access to tonight’s game & the Valley Pass app isn’t working on my iPad or via my Android tv box. Great :-(

• Some crackling on the comms tonight...
  • Some crackling on the comms tonight...
    Yep the bloody irritating crackling seems to be an issue for away games... Still happy with the service for £5
  • Chromecast going at a snail's pace tonight, anyone else having any issues with that?
  • £10 for a one off match 

doesnt work on iPad 
    doesn’t cast to chrome cast 

can only view on phone.

what a load of shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Some crackling on the comms tonight...
    Yep the bloody irritating crackling seems to be an issue for away games... Still happy with the service for £5
    Was doing it at home on Saturday as well.
  • edited October 2019
    It's working perfectly on iPad for me bar the crackling.

Seems like could be a few PICNIC issues for forum users.
  • Am I still able to purchase the game for the second half? 
  • Dannoo_86 said:
    Am I still able to purchase the game for the second half? 
     Are you sure you want to?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dannoo_86 said:
     Are you sure you want to?
    Is it that bad? Haha
  • Dannoo_86 said:
    I'm confident you can purchase. Whether you get a picture or audio is another matter. 
  • Players dropping like flys and we're lacking creativity so far.

Pretty sure you can still pay for just the second half, same way as normal.
  • Is the match shown on this the same as the Sky red button? 

Skys coverage last night was awful absolutely no replays of anything and no names up during the subs infact they didn't even show them going of just stayed on Dillion and swinging it round to watch Bowyer swearing 

Skys coverage last night was awful absolutely no replays of anything and no names up during the subs infact they didn't even show them going of just stayed on Dillion and swinging it round to watch Bowyer swearing 
    You get replays on the ValleyPass link, different camera angles too by the sound of things

You saw Bowyer a couple of times but not that much

You get replays on the ValleyPass link, different camera angles too by the sound of things

You saw Bowyer a couple of times but not that much
    Also heard him say 'fucking hell' or something similar when JFC was down and 'put Sols on'. Shame his mic was turned up a bit more! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Any free VPNs that can get this on?
    I use a browser called Opera - has a built in VPN that you can turn on. Haave used it for this for the past few months and works brilliantly.

Thanks, this was really helpful, although it might've been nice if coverage had cut out at 97 minutes!

• Does anyone know if the game tomoz will be on valleypass?
    If you use a VPN on then yeah it should be
    Lovely jubbly, thank you. 

Lovely jubbly, thank you. 

Yeah just double checked VP with my VPN on and the video pass for the game is definitely available
  • edited October 2019
    Emailed Tuesday about the extra 25 quid been nicked from my account (double match fees) still waiting for a response!
    Is Katie back on the books?
  • its saying "not authorised on this country"

whats that all about? 
  • mascot88 said:
    its saying "not authorised on this country"

whats that all about? 
    having the same issue. it says the next available game is the 9th of november
  • i switched to hong kong .... all good now