Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• How can you know?
  • Don’t really have an answer for that. Not all VPNs are created equal though. Which one are you using? I use Pure VPN and their Chrome plugin but it’s a paid service. 
  • Nord VPN worked fine on Wednesday 
  • Netherlands and Hong Kong supposedly working too. Have you cleared cookies etc and restarted your browser?
  • Half time With a cup of tea thanks for the advice!
  • I bought the match in Bulgaria, resigned in and bought again in Luxembourg all fine. 

Shouldn't have accepted the payment from Bulgaria in the first place. 
  • I bought the match in Bulgaria, resigned in and bought again in Luxembourg all fine. 

You just had to sign out, change vpn vnd sign in again, you'd have had no problems.
  • I think I’ve got an EFL detected site in NORD cleared cookies and cache, tried Hong kong, Turney and Netherlands looks like I blew a hundred quid prematurely on Wednesday buying the poxy season pass, knew Douchebag would rip me off sooner or later, I shall get a more obscure VPN on a weeks trial.

thanks for the advice and COYRs 

Stuck £5 on at 20/1 for us to win this at half time! 
  • Same old shit , I couldn’t get on through poxy app 

Went to wba site spent another fiver and shock horror it worked on theirs no problem

Dazzler21 said:9
    I bought the match in Bulgaria, resigned in and bought again in Luxembourg all fine. 

You just had to sign out, change vpn vnd sign in again, you'd have had no problems.
    It didn't mate as I'd paid in Bulgaria tried all round the fucking world after that. 

Anyway, they can have the extra fiver, well worth a tenner. 

Brilliant. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't even have to sign in/out, just  change location and refresh the page.
  • Didn't even have to sign in/out, just  change location and refresh the page.
    Wasn't showing in Bulgaria where I purchased pal, when I refreshed (after deleting cookies and history) there was no link. 
  • Odd, I had the same problem, told me I was in the wrong location, so I just changed location and hit f5, rinse and repeat until it worked.

Send em an email and get your fiver back, I know it's not their fault but they could have told us prior to 14;55.
  • Agreed pal, 
  • Things change when Sky are showing the game. It’s about broadcast rights and seems to affect the weekend games. In the States it happened for the Fulham game as well but last Wednesday against B City it worked alright. 
    In the States, if it’s on Sky at the weekend then it’s on ESPN. That’s where I watched it today and the Fulham game. 
    I’m sure it’s the same for all countries not on the list that was sent above. 
  • So is anyone watching on the Valley Pass app on their iPads ?
    cos I’ve failed twice now attempting this 
  • So is anyone watching on the Valley Pass app on their iPads ?
    cos I’ve failed twice now attempting this 
    Uninstall and reinstall... How old is your iPad? It worked on mine on Wednesday
  • Prolly no more than a year old the iPad is 
  • Shan't be that then... Maybe an issue with your download.
  • I could listen to the Valley Pass live commentary during the game 

There’s no way I can test for the video now 
    but will uninstall and reinstall for an attempt another time 
  • Sponsored links:

• Appreciate the suggestions , ta 
  • I assume your vpn is still on when it comes to watching the game 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    I assume your vpn is still on when it comes to watching the game 
    Yep , I got on to wba and Derby last week with VPN on and watched from their feeds , think wba was iPlayer and  Derby was Rams TV 
  • Opportunity to improve the app is the audio on the live commentary as I can't play it in the background. I can only listen while my phone screen is on which doesn't really seem necessary or that practical for audio on a phone app.

Overall, I have to say, I think the app is absolutely terrific. I live in Australia and I was a bit disconnected with the club but now I'm right back into it. Hats off to the club and the comms team.
  • Is there a list of countries its available in this week. I need to know before I book my flights!!
  • T_C_E said:
    Is there a list of countries its available in this week. I need to know before I book my flights!!
    Might be a struggle again if its made available for International Broadcast

Have you not got SKY?
  • So I got in touch and asked for my fiver back. They listed the attempts I made via various countries and said you are using a VPN and won't get your money back. Not having that.
    I'd imagine the T&Cs make it pretty clear you can't use a VPN, Sadly I reckon theyve got you over a barrel on this one.
  • T_C_E said:
    Is there a list of countries its available in this week. I need to know before I book my flights!!
    Might be a struggle again if its made available for International Broadcast

Have you not got SKY?

no, not the football channels.