Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Hi all

Just got the mobile this week. Usually pay to watch away games on lap top.  VPN.

I have downloaded the Valley Pass app and logged in, but I can't see anywhere to purchase match pass in app. When I go to website to purchase it picks up that I'm on my mobile and says it's unavailable on mobiles. 

Anybody got any advice? Am I gonna need to find a laptop to log in and buy match pass on website?

Cheers for any guidance
    Sorted. Followed this link to buy game:

https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

You can ignore the erroneous mention of the Reading game
    Isn’t this link Audio only? That is what it states on all 3 options.
  • Hi all

Just got the mobile this week. Usually pay to watch away games on lap top.  VPN.

I have downloaded the Valley Pass app and logged in, but I can't see anywhere to purchase match pass in app. When I go to website to purchase it picks up that I'm on my mobile and says it's unavailable on mobiles. 

Anybody got any advice? Am I gonna need to find a laptop to log in and buy match pass on website?

Cheers for any guidance
    Sorted. Followed this link to buy game:

https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

You can ignore the erroneous mention of the Reading game
    Isn’t this link Audio only? That is what it states on all 3 options.
    Use a VPN and you'll get the option to view the game too
  •  Are their any chances of a free stream to today's game without all this valley pass nonsense?

Anyone?
  •  Are their any chances of a free stream to today's game without all this valley pass nonsense?

Anyone?
    Unlikely to find one since it’s not on tele anywhere in the world.
  • On Radio London 
  • On Radio London 
     Online?

Anyone?
    It's a fiver, don't be tight ;D
  • Don't know.  Loud and clear on my radio. 
  • no links at all for it, i was meant to be there but the boy is ill so we gave our tickets to a friend, was hoping i could watch it from home without all the sign up bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

Anyone?
    It's a fiver, don't be tight ;D
     I'm trying to get it. Forgot my password. Still waiting for them to send me a reset link. Requested it 5 times. Still waiting!
  • Wouldn't it be quicker to make a new a account?

Don't forget to check your spam folder.
  • Got on the train at 7am PST ready to watch... can’t stream on mobile devices - bollocks.

Any tips or am I toast?
  • I think you can with the app? Never tried myself though.
  • I think you can with the app? Never tried myself though.
    You beauty, did not think of that - only watched it on the laptop before! Cheers!
  • Valley Pass is so much easier and reliable than IFollow. I get no static recently. The only issue is that the audio and picture are still very slightly out of sync, which even its a split second its still disconcerting
  • Game will also be here: http://hdstreams.club/
  • edited November 2019
    Basically that article on cafc.co.uk is a “set your VPN to one of these countries this weekend” post.
  • When we played Fulham none of the countries the Charlton website mentioned worked. Either they weren't on the Nord VPN list, or those that were, for example Hungary, Cyprus, South Korea still did not work as the CAFC site said it would.
    My fiver was a write off and I searched the internet for a moody stream which I found.
    My experience suggests the (encouraging) list of countries on the official site is wrong, but you only find out once you have spent your fiver.
    Proceed with care, the Valley Pass system is not to be entirely relied upon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Clmmentary ar least 5 seconds ahead of video for me? Anyone else? i ve tweeted Terry and Greg
  • Not just commentary but entire audio. Completely unusable. 
  • Not just commentary but entire audio. Completely unusable. 
    They fixed whatever the issue was.
  • Do they test stuff beforehand? Is checking and getting it right for the fans too uncool or anal, or is being slapdash, confusing and haphazard the new black?
  • seth plum said:
    Do they test stuff beforehand? Is checking and getting it right for the fans too uncool or anal, or is being slapdash, confusing and haphazard the new black?
    First time I've known whatever it was to happen.
  • Glovepup said:
    seth plum said:
    Do they test stuff beforehand? Is checking and getting it right for the fans too uncool or anal, or is being slapdash, confusing and haphazard the new black?
    It's been mentioned on this forum a few times, it's pretty easy for a user to fix, so I'm not sure why people choose not to do that but the reality is they shouldn't have to.

@PragueAddick - I assume you used the audio delay extension that has been mentioned on here to fix the audio?
  • Glovepup said:
    seth plum said:
    It's been mentioned on this forum a few times, it's pretty easy for a user to fix, so I'm not sure why people choose not to do that but the reality is they shouldn't have to.

@PragueAddick - I assume you used the audio delay extension that has been mentioned on here to fix the audio?
    No I used a different tech. I used an app called "Tweet Terry and Greg" and it worked brilliantly, fixed by around the 30 minute mark :-)

They actively want people to do that, so that everyone gets the fix, not just those who are on CL, and read your (very welcome) suggestions. Also ensures that the technicians involved do their job properly, because, patently, it can be done.

Top proper Charlton guys, those two. The main reason why I'm glad I gave Valley Pass a proper try this season.
  • I've been using a dodgy Chinese stream recently and it's nowhere near as good having iFollow commentary rather than the Charlton guys, i certainly miss them! Sadly there's still no paypal option and I can't really keep using my mums card to pay for games! Sadly it's almost impossible to get Visa card here as a foreigner. 
  • Glovepup said:
    seth plum said:

No I used a different tech. I used an app called "Tweet Terry and Greg" and it worked brilliantly, fixed by around the 30 minute mark :-)

They actively want people to do that, so that everyone gets the fix, not just those who are on CL, and read your (very welcome) suggestions. Also ensures that the technicians involved do their job properly, because, patently, it can be done.

Top proper Charlton guys, those two. The main reason why I'm glad I gave Valley Pass a proper try this season.
    They invite feedback via twittering, but that excludes those not on Facebook or whatever. In my view obliging fans to be on very dodgy platforms of what is called social media in order to feed back is exclusive and restrictive and enriches those organisations further.
    Maybe 'everyone' is not the right word to use.
  • I've been using a dodgy Chinese stream recently and it's nowhere near as good having iFollow commentary rather than the Charlton guys, i certainly miss them! Sadly there's still no paypal option and I can't really keep using my mums card to pay for games! Sadly it's almost impossible to get Visa card here as a foreigner. 
    Stu, I may be a bit optimistic, but if you write to Tom Rubeshaw about PayPal (mentioning where you live) then you might be pleasantly surprised. Basically, he's a decent guy, and your request has wider merit.