Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• edited October 2019
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    Is there a list of countries its available in this week. I need to know before I book my flights!!
    Might be a struggle again if its made available for International Broadcast

Have you not got SKY?

Is there a list of countries its available in this week. I need to know before I book my flights!!

no, not the football channels. 
    Might be worth contacting the club on twitter?

Going by Killersbeard's comments on Saturday it makes me think that they dont care if people use a VPN or not
  • So I got in touch and asked for my fiver back. They listed the attempts I made via various countries and said you are using a VPN and won't get your money back. Not having that.
    I'd imagine the T&Cs make it pretty clear you can't use a VPN, Sadly I reckon theyve got you over a barrel on this one.
    Maybe not. I paid to view from France. They sold it to me under false pretences as it wasn't available in France so I try a VPN via other countries to get what I paid for. They shouldn't have sold it to someone viewing from France surely.
  • T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:

Have you not got SKY?

Going by Killersbeard's comments on Saturday it makes me think that they dont care if people use a VPN or not
    This.
  • T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:

Have you not got SKY?

This.

I should just say that although I represent the club, (very proudly) on match days, I am not part of the club and therefore my comments should not be taken as the official viewpoint of the club.

I am sure that the club would strictly adhere to all official FA/EFL/SKY broadcasting rules / recommendations and would encourage all fans to do likewise.

I was merely passing on views and information sent to me by fellow fans, for fellow fans, as I feel this is my responsibility to do so. As a complete techie buffoon, I have no idea what these type of comments are actually about as for me I always thought a 'VPN' was something that ladies tried to cover up under tight fitting outer garments.

Equally as a tech thickie, although I know what emoji's are, (only because I got given a set of golf balls from ALDI with them on), I have no idea how to put them into my posts so you will find no smiley winky thingy, no angry faces, no hmmm maybe face and no laughing face with tears.

• edited October 2019
    Cheers Gents. As an honest law biding cafc follower @EFL I can now book my flights to Pakistan knowing that I can watch those in Red shirts without your disapproval.  :D
  • T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:

Have you not got SKY?

This.

I should just say that although I represent the club, (very proudly) on match days, I am not part of the club and therefore my comments should not be taken as the official viewpoint of the club.

I am sure that the club would strictly adhere to all official FA/EFL/SKY broadcasting rules / recommendations and would encourage all fans to do likewise.

I was merely passing on views and information sent to me by fellow fans, for fellow fans, as I feel this is my responsibility to do so. As a complete techie buffoon, I have no idea what these type of comments are actually about as for me I always thought a 'VPN' was something that ladies tried to cover up under tight fitting outer garments.

Equally as a tech thickie, although I know what emoji's are, (only because I got given a set of golf balls from ALDI with them on), I have no idea how to put them into my posts so you will find no smiley winky thingy, no angry faces, no hmmm maybe face and no laughing face with tears.

Just my opinion but it felt a little uncomfortable when you were talking about using a VPN, preferred it when you were sticking to the "can't be viewed in the UK" line. We all know we're not supposed to do it so the less it's out there the better. 
  • So I got in touch and asked for my fiver back. They listed the attempts I made via various countries and said you are using a VPN and won't get your money back. Not having that.
    I'd imagine the T&Cs make it pretty clear you can't use a VPN, Sadly I reckon theyve got you over a barrel on this one.
    Maybe not. I paid to view from France. They sold it to me under false pretences as it wasn't available in France so I try a VPN via other countries to get what I paid for. They shouldn't have sold it to someone viewing from France surely.

Got the refund.
  • Forgive my ignorance or if it has been answered already, but has any Australian been successful in buying a match pass on Valley pass lately..?
    Cause in my last 2 attempts after paying I got 'not available in your region message'...
  • Sponsored links:

• Forgive my ignorance or if it has been answered already, but has any Australian been successful in buying a match pass on Valley pass lately..?
    Cause in my last 2 attempts after paying I got 'not available in your region message'...
    The last two games were on tv and not available in Australia, they were available in my Dutch holiday home however. Hope that helps. 😉
  • edited November 2019

• edited November 2019
    Forgive my ignorance or if it has been answered already, but has any Australian been successful in buying a match pass on Valley pass lately..?
    That’s because BeIN sports had exclusivity rights in Australia for both matches. This will also be the case for other upcoming matches like Cardiff, Hull, Sheffield Wednesday and Swansea.

Millwall shouldn’t be affected by this so you should be good to watch on Valley Pass.

The rule to remember is: if it’s available to watch on TV in your country, you won’t be able to watch on Valley Pass.
  • Only one company has taken the live coverage this weekend, #SpannersTV so any #cafc fans currently serving time at Her Majesty’s Pleasure won’t be able to stream the game. 😉
  • Thanks everyone for the clarification, glad to have had the opportunity to contribute to the 'save the Roland' appeal
  • T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:

Have you not got SKY?

This.

Tel, i dont know why, but every time i see one of your posts, i just say to myself, in a teary voice....'we've done it Tel'
  • Will be in Spain for the game will I be able to use valley pass to watch have looked on the app and it’s still detailing Charlton vs Preston failing this would anyone know of a stream 
  • Hi all

Just got the mobile this week. Usually pay to watch away games on lap top.  VPN.

I have downloaded the Valley Pass app and logged in, but I can't see anywhere to purchase match pass in app. When I go to website to purchase it picks up that I'm on my mobile and says it's unavailable on mobiles. 

Anybody got any advice? Am I gonna need to find a laptop to log in and buy match pass on website?

Cheers for any guidance
  • Hi all

Just got the mobile this week. Usually pay to watch away games on lap top.  VPN.

I have downloaded the Valley Pass app and logged in, but I can't see anywhere to purchase match pass in app. When I go to website to purchase it picks up that I'm on my mobile and says it's unavailable on mobiles. 

Anybody got any advice? Am I gonna need to find a laptop to log in and buy match pass on website?

Cheers for any guidance
    Sorted. Followed this link to buy game:

https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

You can ignore the erroneous mention of the Reading game
  • My issue with VPNs is you buy one and then it stops working and you are stuck with it for a year. I have been looking at the free trial ones, some have worked and some haven't but I think I have run out.
  • Sponsored links:

• My issue with VPNs is you buy one and then it stops working and you are stuck with it for a year. I have been looking at the free trial ones, some have worked and some haven't but I think I have run out.
    Why buy it for a year... Why not get one with monthly payments?
  • I have downloaded cactus vpn today and am trying that
  • Any suggestions for streaming to France please?
  • Paid £5 and think I should be able to watch on laptop fingers crossed 
    Buy a better VPN, I've used Astrill for 8 years its great for  netflix, ifollow, iplayer, 4od, valley pass.

You get what you pay for and it's not the VPNs fault Companies invest a lot of money to detect them, you are after all breaching their T and Cs.
  • Cactus was crap, so I have removed it and purchased Express VPN for 1 month trial and it seems to be working on Valley Pass - getting video will play once broadcasting starts message.
  • Express VPN is awful here, finds itself on the wrong side of the Great Firewall on an almost weekly basis.
  • Express VPN is awful here, finds itself on the wrong side of the Great Firewall on an almost weekly basis.
    I use Windscribe and it hasn't let me down in over a year. The free version (limited servers) gives you 10 gig a month (maybe 20 gig with a code) and as a bonus it unblocks the main regionally protected Netflix sites. 

I use Windscribe and it hasn't let me down in over a year. The free version (limited servers) gives you 10 gig a month (maybe 20 gig with a code) and as a bonus it unblocks the main regionally protected Netflix sites. 

I dont think I could go back to only have one netflix region ever again!  Luckily Netflix don't care about VPN usage so only have the odd token gesture block to appease shitty production companies.
  • edited November 2019
    Both on iPlayer:
    Girl/Haji
    Back to Life