Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear Moise Kean bought on on 70 minutes taken off on 89 minutes, no aparant injury, Duncan Ferguson clearly not happy with him
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Nothing pretty about that Everton performance but they played to their strengths. Can’t really ask for anything else.
  • Options
    Oh dear Moise Kean bought on on 70 minutes taken off on 89 minutes, no aparant injury, Duncan Ferguson clearly not happy with him
    He’s going to be off in January. Thought it was a bit harsh though. He didn’t do much but I wouldn’t say he was particularly awful nor did I see any attitude issue. 
  • Options
    Not exactly great man management, that's effectively just destroyed his confidence and he'll surely be off in January
  • Options
    Arsenal are gonna get slaughtered here

First goal wasnt any easy finish but both so simple!!
  • Options
    each tine Citeee attack they look likely to score .. de Bruyne, scores 2, brings out a great save from Leno .. he's on FIRE
  • Options
    BUT .. don't fuck with the Dunc
  • Options
    Arsenal being made to look like a Championship team here.

Oxford will give City more of a game in midweek than this lot.
  • Options
    Arsenal have failed to score in just three Premier League home games since the start of the 2017-18 season:

0-2 vs. Man City
    0-2 vs. Man City
    0-3 vs. Man City 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1st half : de Bruyne masterclass
    2nd half : training session.

• Options
    Urrrrrgh my train has just filled with fucking Palace fans 
  • Options
    There's a few Palace players being treated for "ball withdrawal symptoms" it's so long since they touched it.

Stats after 33 minutes - Palace 33% possession, no corners, no shots on target - in fact no shots whatsoever and they are at home!!!

Brighton - 67% possession, 2 corners, 6 shots of which 4 on target.

Sadly we all know what's going to happen!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    There's a few Palace players being treated for "ball withdrawal symptoms" it's so long since they touched it.

Stats after 33 minutes - Palace 33% possession, no corners, no shots on target - in fact no shots whatsoever and they are at home!!!

Update at half time - Palace's possession has gone down to 31% and they still haven't had a corner or shot of any description. 
  • Options
    Yeah I wonder which minute their winner will come in. Gonna say 87th
  • Options
    Good lad Maupay!!
  • Options
    Get in Albion!
  • Options

China's state broadcaster CCTV has removed Sunday's Arsenal v Manchester City game from its schedule after comments made by Gunners midfielder Mesut Ozil, state media has reported.

Ozil posted on social media about the treatment of Uighur Muslims in China. Ozil, who is a Muslim, called Uighurs "warriors who resist persecution" and criticised both China and the silence of Muslims in response.

In addition, the Chinese Football Association said Ozil's comments were "unacceptable" and had "hurt the feelings" of Chinese fans.

CCTV will now show Sunday's game between Tottenham and Wolves, instead of a live broadcast of Arsenal's home match with the reigning Premier League champions.

Arsenal distanced the club from the German's views, saying it is "always apolitical as an organisation".

Just how pathetic does a countries leadership have to be when a country of 1.4bn people ban a game for one mediocre players views.  
  • Options
    Prick!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t stand the bloke but Zaha’s just scored a cracking equaliser
  • Options
    Brighton never beat Palace.
  • Options

Update at half time - Palace's possession has gone down to 31% and they still haven't had a corner or shot of any description. 
    Worst Palace performance since Prince Andrew put one down Virginia Roberts... And they're still gonna come away with a result. I really do despise them 
  • Options
    Good goal that. Spent the last 15 minutes thinking he's a show pony with no end product. 

More to the point, the Homesdale Virgins seem to have some sort of Miiiiiiiilllllll equivalent. Original as always.
  • Options
    W*nker! ..........Not you Dave 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Dunno... Both Dave and Largo are crossing a line with their comments here

Mendez will be thinking he's not the only Palace fan here soon
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Dunno... Both Dave and Largo are crossing a line with their comments here

Mendez will be thinking he's not the only Palace fan here soon
    Oi! Not having that. Mehmet and me both adopted the standard emergency protocol for when it's necessary to say something complimentary about Palace. We've both put a negative in our posts to cancel out the positive. I am no Mendez!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

This makes me crease up every time I see it.