Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Dirty spawny crap bucket no mark stripey pyjama wearing Slurry South London my arse jammy bottlejob ultra don't make me fucking larf glad all overfuck right off bankruptcy dodging excuse for a football club with a shitty asbestos ridden subsiding shithole of a ground...

I could go on but the vein in my neck has just ruptured!

Fucking hate them!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Brighton never beat Palace.
    Apart from 3 of the last 4 meetings before today
  • Options
    Dirty spawny crap bucket no mark stripey pyjama wearing Slurry South London my arse jammy bottlejob ultra don't make me fucking larf glad all overfuck right off bankruptcy dodging excuse for a football club with a shitty asbestos ridden subsiding shithole of a ground...

I could go on but the vein in my neck has just ruptured!

Fucking hate them!
    Dont sit on the fence @soapy jones, tell us what you really think? 🙂
  • Options
    Oh dear Moise Kean bought on on 70 minutes taken off on 89 minutes, no aparant injury, Duncan Ferguson clearly not happy with him
    BUT .. don't fuck with the Dunc
    Just watched the highlights. While everywhere else managers shivered in their waterproof coats, Ferguson took off his suit jacket!
  • Options
    I thought this was Palace's big game, the one that matters above all else. Watched the first half and the 'feared' ultras were very quiet, in fact anonymous, all you could hear were Brighton fans.
  • Options
    i only watched the first 20 minutes and i had to turn it over after i saw the bloke with the megaphone in the middle of a group of people all wearing the same black outfit. i just cant take them seriously. 
  • Options
    Alderweireld has signed a new contract with Spurs until 2023, good news for them
  • Options
    Alderweireld has signed a new contract with Spurs until 2023, good news for them
    Bloody brilliant news.  Massive signing that.  Now hoping Vertonghen follows suits.

• Options
    Anyone thinking about watching the Everton game after HT, don’t. 

Probably the worst game of football I’ve seen all year in the Prem.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Anyone thinking about watching the Everton game after HT, don’t. 

Probably the worst game of football I’ve seen all year in the Prem.
    Ha, I've just sat through the whole game.
    I concur.  The quality on show from both sides is appalling. b
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Bet the players cant wait to see the back of big Dunc

1st Moise Kean was subbed on and off in the same game then a week later Cenk Tosun suffers the same fate
  • Options
    Saw that after the game there were some Arsenal fans turning on Robbie who runs Arsenal fan tv. Sums them up as a club really.

Your club are a mess, you've won 5 out of 18 games, fallen behind your main rivals on and off the pitch........and you're blaming the guy who runs a youtube channel.
  • Options
    I’ll say it again, bloody love Jamie Vardy
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    33 in January but he seems to be getting better.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Playing his way into Euro2020 at this rate
  • Options
    Best I’ve seen City for a long time.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Rothko said:
    Bit hard when he quit international games 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Rothko said:
    He didnt quit... Just doesnt want to be considered for International Football unless there is an injury crisis

I wouldnt be surprised if Southgate makes an effort to recall him (Especially if Tammy Abraham goes on a bit of a drought)
  • Options
    Don’t think Vardy suits our style. Abraham definitely more like for like cover for Kane. 
  • Options
    Don’t think Vardy suits our style. Abraham definitely more like for like cover for Kane. 
    Never a bad idea to have a second style to drop back into if game isn’t going well. I’ve seen England crash out of plenty tournaments because we’ve had one way of playing and it’s not worked in a particular knock out game.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Rothko said:
    I know... But you don't leave the highest scoring striker in the prem (by some distance) at home
  • Options
    Sarr even managed to score for Watford today.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Don’t think De Gea can really be called the best in the world any more.

Great shotstopper but hands like Thuram
  • Options
    Beat City and Spurs, lose to Watford. That sums up the current Man U team at the moment, they only seem to raise themselves for the big games
  • Options
    Dear oh dear Man Utd... 
  • Options
    What the fuck was that?
  • Options
    Shocking from Spurs goalie.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Not sure if I agree with it being a penalty to Chelsea

Kane earlier in the season diverted his run to ensure he went down over the foot of a Newcastle player; VAR gave no penalty

Chelsea player diverted their run away from the ball just then to ensure they ran into the Goalkeeper

Of course had the Chelsea player not changed direction then there still would have been contact

Just had the feel of the player looking for the penalty more than anything

I guess the referee initially gave a Free-Kick to Spurs as probably felt that the Goalkeeper got a touch on the ball
  • Options
    Definite penalty.
  • Options
    100% penalty because of the high foot from the keeper.