Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Does Bradley Dack captain Blackburn?
    No that’s Elliott Bennett from Shropshire.
  • Jordan Cousins
    Not Stoke's captain.
  • Does Bradley Dack captain Blackburn?
    He's out injured for most of 2020.
    Will fit right in!
  • Harlee Dean? Would make sense 
    Born in Basingstoke
  • George Friend? Left back from Boro so would make sense. Not sure he grew up around here though
    He's from Devon.
  • Dont really need a Centre-Back so I'd limit it to Livermore or Watson

Both have played 24-games for their clubs this season so like already mentioned, must be serious money
  • Have we considered this person is talking shit? 
    He doesn’t usually
  • Ben Watson would basically be another Pratley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a chance of getting Livermore from WBA
    That’s the other option yes. None of those three players are going to be available so not sure why we would target them.
  • Liver more would be good
    On CL? Noo
  • Wonder if its Jack Clarke joining us on loan today, been recalled by Spurs after all

Would be a like for like replacement for Leko in the sense he can play out wide or up front
  • Uboat said:
    Ben Watson would basically be another Pratley.
    Both him and Livermore would be another Pratley
  • West Brom fans hate Livermore 
  • He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Trust me I went through all 23 teams because I’m sad.
    Very 😁👍
  • Lyle Taylor would be the best signing today could bring.
    This. If we could only sign one.player in the window, it would have to be Taylor. He's our talisman now. Can't let him go. Others will come back from injury (probably more will get injured) but we need Lyle for squad morale....and for the fans. 

If we only sign Taylor we are going down with a striker on 20k a week
  • If it is Livermore I guess the hold up will be because Gareth Barry is trying to find a taxi to bring him down
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    It's not easy to work out if someone's 'from London' just by looking them up online. It's easy enough to find out if someone was born in London, but people that could be described as being 'from London' weren't necessarily born there.
    I've never lived in the town I was born in, as I suspect is the case for many people. I didn't move to the town I would say I am 'from' until I was 9.
    I believe our incoming chairman was born in London, but grew up in the North West.
    God, I'm bored.
  • He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Very 😁👍
    Mornin!
    The most likely eventual answer to any transfer related stuff on CL outside of Red Henry....... 
  • livermoore would be the exact sort of player we need at the moment 
    The most likely eventual answer to any transfer related stuff on CL outside of Red Henry....... 
    Red Henry is almost certainly WIWALB's source.

Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.
  • 2121 said:
    really thought the man u young lb would have been awesome for us williams but he has just made first team now 🙈

Liverpool's carling cup team is full of talent. Get some loanees! 

Think it'll be hard to get any l1 player who is top 2 and for promotion 
    They will likely have the league wrapped up very early so unless they're going to try and aim for an unbeaten season, they'll probably end up resting players in league games so they can go full strength in the champions league and (possibly) FA Cup. 

Therefore Klopp may not want to loan out too many of his better kids like Brewster and Elliott. I'd be happy if we got Herbie Kane though.
    Curtis jones - Liverpool cup squad - playmaker. Always looks their best player to me 

nkeitah - arsenal - winger/striker just recalled him as leeds not playing him. Always looks dangerous when he comes on. 

Williams - man u- left wing back 

would do for me. All unlikely 🙈
  • Grant Hall, QPR?