Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• I've heard we are looking at defenders, midfielders and strikers from the Premier League and Championship. They may or may not be the club captain in the past two seasons. Be grateful for my information peasants.

• DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    DOUCHER said:
    He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Trust me I went through all 23 teams because I’m sad.
    Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.
    You posting the name of whoever it is your heard we are signing will literally have 0% impact on any potential transfer. 
    how do you know? the bloke has given the board some information and has probably been told not to say who it is - would u sooner he'd said nothing?
    Yes, don't say anything at all. This constant need for grown adults to appear in the know and more knowledgeable than each other on an internet forum is fucking pathetic. We got enough of this 'I know something you don't know' bollocks on the takeover thread, grow up. 
    really? - so somebody who knows something posts what he can for the benefit of fellow supporters yet there are pricks out there who rhink ge is doing it to look big - i think its the twats who think that that cause the whole having to prove your not making it up shit and will also be the pricks who stop this message board from having posters who are prepared to pass useful information - take a look at yourself 

LOL

If you want the information to be beneficial or useful to fellow supporters then use a name, don't post a load of old guff that could apply to about 50-60 players or more.

Why not be even more vague and say we are signing someone this month? Then you'll definitely have a scoop.
    LOL - did u know we were signing anybody today until he told us? no, nor did i so i'm glad he posted it - the rest of what he is posting is a response to all those doubting him 
  • A Londoner who captains his team

It's Harry Kane
  • Im no doubt missing something here, but I thought Bowyer said he was hoping to sign a Premier League Player on loan today, so why is everyone coming up with Championship players since @WhenIwasLittleBoy said they knew who it was?
  • edited January 2020
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    DOUCHER said:
    He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.
    You posting the name of whoever it is your heard we are signing will literally have 0% impact on any potential transfer. 
    how do you know? the bloke has given the board some information and has probably been told not to say who it is - would u sooner he'd said nothing?
    Yes, don't say anything at all. This constant need for grown adults to appear in the know and more knowledgeable than each other on an internet forum is fucking pathetic. We got enough of this 'I know something you don't know' bollocks on the takeover thread, grow up. 
    really? - so somebody who knows something posts what he can for the benefit of fellow supporters yet there are pricks out there who rhink ge is doing it to look big - i think its the twats who think that that cause the whole having to prove your not making it up shit and will also be the pricks who stop this message board from having posters who are prepared to pass useful information - take a look at yourself 

LOL

If you want the information to be beneficial or useful to fellow supporters then use a name, don't post a load of old guff that could apply to about 50-60 players or more.

Why not be even more vague and say we are signing someone this month? Then you'll definitely have a scoop.
    LOL - did u know we were signing anybody today until he told us? no, nor did i so i'm glad he posted it - the rest of what he is posting is a response to all those doubting him 

I had a pretty good idea from the fact it's the January transfer window............. you don't have to be Columbo....
  • sam3110 said:
    Heard from a reliable source we are signing someone this month, can't say anything more other than he identifies as male and is currently paid to play football
    Hush hush or the deal might fall through  
  • As a side note this should be the last transfer window when the Charlton manager realises he needs 6 players, doesn’t want to get mugged off by Roland so comes out to the press that he wants 3 players, ends up getting one player (9th choice on his list) the day before the end of the window and then the brown-toothed-genius sells two players just as the window crashes shut....

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    DOUCHER said:

LOL

In his defense he said he knew the permanent player we are going after (Todays signing according to RC will be a loan from a Premier League team). 
  • Sponsored links:

• Louis Mendez tweeted that he asked Murray today if he fancied coming to Charlton.....answer "Nah"

palice ****!
  • Im no doubt missing something here, but I thought Bowyer said he was hoping to sign a Premier League Player on loan today, so why is everyone coming up with Championship players since @WhenIwasLittleBoy said they knew who it was?
    This is a permanent signing.
  • sam3110 said:
    Heard from a reliable source we are signing someone this month, can't say anything more other than he identifies as male and is currently paid to play football
    How dare you assume this.
  • edited January 2020
    Louis Mendez tweeted that he asked Murray today if he fancied coming to Charlton.....answer "Nah"

palice ****!
    Very harsh on @LouisMend he is one of the more acceptable Nigels if that is possible 😉.
    Permanently injured, you mean?

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    DOUCHER said:

LOL

I had a pretty good idea from the fact it's the January transfer window............. you don't have to be Columbo....
    LOL - i rest my case.
    Is he good enough to start when everyone is fit?
    @WhenIwasLittleBoy thanks for clearing that up, I said I was missing something, looks as though its my eyesight!!! LOL
  • RedJohn said:
    Im no doubt missing something here, but I thought Bowyer said he was hoping to sign a Premier League Player on loan today, so why is everyone coming up with Championship players since @WhenIwasLittleBoy said they knew who it was?
    Yes. Will be an asset. 
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    DOUCHER said:

LOL

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but: 

Richard Cawley is the one who announced we are signing someone today, which is apparently a Premier League loan. 

The original poster said they know the name of the permanent target, but won’t mention the name as it could potentially jeopardise the deal. 

I’m very grateful for any information someone “ITK” can pass on, but nothing of any substance has been mentioned here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• RedJohn said:
    Im no doubt missing something here, but I thought Bowyer said he was hoping to sign a Premier League Player on loan today, so why is everyone coming up with Championship players since @WhenIwasLittleBoy said they knew who it was?
    Yes. Will be an asset. 
    Has he played today? 
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    DOUCHER said:

LOL

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but: 

Richard Cawley is the one who announced we are signing someone today, which is apparently a Premier League loan. 

The original poster said they know the name of the permanent target, but won’t mention the name as it could potentially jeopardise the deal. 

I’m very grateful for any information someone “ITK” can pass on, but nothing of any substance has been mentioned here. 
    nothing of any substance??? strewth
  • Dizzle said:
    RedJohn said:
    Yes. Will be an asset. 
    Has he played today? 
    No
  • As I mentioned personally I don't care if someone gives a name, a hint or nothing at all. I rarely read the transfer rumour threads on this forum, and only dipped in today as recovering from New Years celebrations and have nothing better to do. 

I can however imagine that giving vague clues and then hiding behind the veil that releasing the exact information would somehow potentially cause the transfer to fall through would irk other posters. That is playground level shenanigans. 
  • The season of goodwill to all me has officially closed.
  • As I mentioned personally I don't care if someone gives a name, a hint or nothing at all. I rarely read the transfer rumour threads on this forum, and only dipped in today as recovering from New Years celebrations and have nothing better to do. 

I can however imagine that giving vague clues and then hiding behind the veil that releasing the exact information would somehow potentially cause the transfer to fall through would irk other posters. That is playground level shenanigans. 
    in your opinion, which you are entitled to, but is wrong
  • Dizzle said:
    RedJohn said:
    Yes. Will be an asset. 
    Has he played today? 
    No
    West Brom haven't kicked off yet :wink:
  • It’s Joe Ledley until the end of the season. He was captain somewhere once weren’t he?