Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Trust me I went through all 23 teams because I’m sad.
    Very 😁👍
    MCallumcafc said:
    He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Very 😁👍
    Mornin!
  • He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.

Are you challenging me to check every team's fixtures throughout the season instead of just the last game..? :-)

Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.

Are you challenging me to check every team's fixtures throughout the season instead of just the last game..? :-)
    Yes... Yes he is :)
  • So are we thinking/hoping that we got the loan through before midday, but it's being announced tomorrow to minimise the time for Swansea to do their homework?
  • Grant Hall, QPR?
    Winner
  • Ivan Toney looks like he has possibly scored his last goal for Peterborough today 😉

Yes... Yes he is :)
    A real Charton supporter would have already. I did, now I know the answer but am not telling.....so nah nah na nah nah.
  • Grant Hall, QPR?
    Winner

...if you consider Brighton to be London, yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Harlee Dean? Would make sense 
    The guy makes Rojo look athletic.

The assertion that mentioning a Charlton transfer rumour (on a transfer rumour forum) could potentially damage a deal is the funniest thing I’ve heard this decade. 
    What, you’re telling me Charlton Life isn’t the main source of information for scouts up and down the country?!
  • Grant Hall, QPR?
    Winner
    Knew his brother Albert
  • DOUCHER said:
    He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

You posting the name of whoever it is your heard we are signing will literally have 0% impact on any potential transfer. 
    how do you know? the bloke has given the board some information and has probably been told not to say who it is - would u sooner he'd said nothing?
    I think we can all agree yes
  • Perhaps the tweet by RC was a touch premature ?
  • @WhenIwasLittleBoy

has a track record of being in the know. I think some of you should back off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rossman92 said:
    DOUCHER said:

You posting the name of whoever it is your heard we are signing will literally have 0% impact on any potential transfer. 
    how do you know? the bloke has given the board some information and has probably been told not to say who it is - would u sooner he'd said nothing?
    I think we can all agree yes
    I dont think that is too fair. 

Maybe he cant share it. Been fairly to the point before so why not? Not like he made a big song and dance, just a snippet of transfer rumour. 

Just take it for what it is.

Grant Hall would be decent!
  • Perhaps the tweet by RC was a touch premature ?
    Typical business day over at 5, won't lose hope on today for another couple of hours
  • Need that body in today.

If AN Other does start straight away tomorrow then its seems a good tactical move announcing it tomorrow.

More like we are going get No One instead
  • Need that body in today.

If AN Other does start straight away tomorrow then its seems a good tactical move announcing it tomorrow.

More like we are going get No One instead
    Thinking back, it seems like a lot of teams actually do announce it the day of a game
  • any idea who we are getting in today?
  • Millwall
    Alex Pearce Oxfordshire
    Shaun Hutchinson Newcastle

Luton
    Alan Sheehan Ireland
    Sonny Bradley Hull
    Martin Cranie Somerset

Fulham
    Tom Cairney Nottingham
    Aleksandar Mitrovic Serbia

You'll get the rest when I can be bothered......
    Get me my breakfast first 😁