Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall's first press conference: suggestions for questions

Comments

• Options

PL is the aim but what happens if relegated?

"Everyone aims for the Premier League but that’s why I said the decisions I make are for the long-term stability of the club. If we got relegated, that’s part of football - there have to be contingency plans in place for all situation. We’re not going to start spending millions on players because that’s not sustainable. There needs to be provisions. I honestly believe under Lee we will not be relegated. We’re doing our best to keep key players - Lyle is not for sale, even if he doesn’t sign a new deal he’s here until the end of the season."

Glad that question got asked
  • Options
    So they'll listen to offers but he's not for sale? Is that a little conflicting?
  • Options
    JFC, Jonny and Hemed back on the bench this Saturday, so it will be Davison up top?
  • Options
    I assume that once LB signs his contract, all the backroom team will naturally follow?
  • Options
    So they'll listen to offers but he's not for sale? Is that a little conflicting?
    Unless someone makes him a Godfather offer I suspect, one he can't refuse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JFC, Jonny and Hemed back on the bench this Saturday, so it will be Davison up top?
    Davison and Green I reckon
  • Options
    All good so far.

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    To the people who were already jumping on their backs, please see yourself out. 

Very positive stuff.
    Nobody questioned their positivity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer would be mad to reject that unless its a piss take of a wage
  • Options
    i take back everything i've said