Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Fulham | Wednesday 22 January 2020

Comments

• Options
    20' Purrington breezes past Odoi, leaving him on his backside, before trying to square to Doughty just inside the box, but Fulham make a vital interception.
  • Options
    Hemed needs to be much stronger here 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    On the bus and forgotten my glasses. Last time i forgot them we had a very boring nil nil draw. I would be happy with that tonight. COYA
    Actually it was 4-3, but whatever...
  • Options
    I don’t know what Parker has said to his players but they seem to have a player free and their ball retention is superb 
  • Options
    22' Bryan skims a low shot just past the right-hand upright for Fulham.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    This Cullen oztumer doughty thing is FIRE. We almost seem to have a passable team out there
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Hemed needs to be much stronger here 
    Think he's doing well against two Centre Backs a lot taller than him
  • Options
    this is pretty shit - haven’t seen us for a while. I didn’t know things were this bad 
    10x better from us in recent months
    Surely Williams and Taylor can manage 45 and 30 mins respectively. Need them on to give at least a chance
  • Options
    this is pretty shit - haven’t seen us for a while. I didn’t know things were this bad 
    Surely Williams and Taylor can manage 45 and 30 mins respectively. Need them on to give at least a chance
    They'll come on... patience
  • Options
    This Cullen oztumer doughty thing is FIRE. We almost seem to have a passable team out there
    Is your CL name ironic???

;) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would be planning to bring Williams on later. And Taylor for 20 if the situation suits
  • Options
    Have to say I think we’ve looked a lot better than recent results would suggest. A very even game so far against a team firmly in the promotion mix.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    BBC stats say:

Charlton 29%  Fulham 71%

If it stays the same, we're bang on course for 3 points.  :smile:

We're getting better - 5 minutes ago it was 21/79!
  • Options
    Come on Cafc.
  • Options
    30' Corner Charlton.

31' Oztumer's delivery is deep, but Lockyer slips as he attacks it. The ball is cleared, but Arter leads with an arm for a header and we have a free-kick 30 yards from goal.

• Options
    Sterling work Oggy...
  • Options
    32' Cullen chips the ball into the box, it looks like a training ground routine, but it comes to nothing.
  • Options
    Up to 31% Charlton now.  Another 15 minutes and we will be overrunning them...
  • Options
    Trying alot of Hollywood balls. Might be a tactic with Cullen ,oztumer and Morgan on the pitch. I really want to see something connect soon though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doughty is faster than I realised. Seems twice the player of Morgan who has regressed massively.
  • Options
    Posted at33'

Offside, Fulham. Denis Odoi tries a through ball, but Josh Onomah is caught offside.

35' corner for Fulham

• Options
    Still 0-0

Charlton 1 shot/ 0 on target :neutral:

• Options
    Doughty is faster than I realised. Seems twice the player of Morgan who has regressed massively.
    he is absolutely rapid, his acceleration is crazy as well, leaves full backs behind 
  • Options
    Keep it going Charlton.
  • Options
    he is absolutely rapid, his acceleration is crazy as well, leaves full backs behind 
    Doing so well as he has been thrust too quickly into being a full time first teamer.  
  • Options
    Loi=uis Mendez says:

37'  Fulham have had 70% of the ball according to @BBCSport very much in keeping with what they usually do.
     Couple of chances to break on the turnover for Charlton but they haven't come to much.

Still very much in it though

• Options
    Doing so well as he has been thrust too quickly into being a full time first teamer.  
    he makes the squad now no matter who is back from injury imo, great versatile player. Great potential 
    Kids going to be mustard. He can cross and is rapid. He hasn't put both together just yet but what an exciting prospect that is!
  • Options
    Posted at43'

Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!