Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Training ground plans

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Palace's training ground is very nice but shouldn't they have plastered 'Surrey & Sussex Ultras' everywhere?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    The trench is sacrosanct to me.  Just in case when Roland dies, he stipulates in his will that he wants to be buried in  his favorite Charlton achievement.
  • Options
    The trench is sacrosanct to me.  Just in case when Roland dies, he stipulates in his will that he wants to be buried in  his favorite Charlton achievement.
    Sometime soon hopefully
  • Options
    Sometime soon hopefully
    Think you need to delete this. 
  • Options
    Didn’t I read on here somewhere that The Rat is trying to squeeze more money/rent out of the situation, either re SL or The Valley, or maybe both?
    I’m sure someone posted that on here recently?
  • Options
    Still excited by TS’ hints over Academy news.

Glad he’s keeping things tight for a change until it’s all done and dusted. That doesn’t prevent the fan in me wondering if it’s an upgrade (despite the existing portakabin infrastructure) or if he’s done a deal for SL. Part of me likes the idea of a new build somewhere else to just lose one part of the RD tie in.