Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The greatest show on turf Cheltenham 2020 thread

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Anna kissed I have come back with facts that prove you are wrong at times but you never respond to them so how can you say that no one engages with you.I do remember some time back I asked you a question about what you do around your beliefs and you answered to which I commended you on but you then handed some not to nice answer back which was not needed.So don’t play the victim saying you always get abuse.
  • Options
    The thing is, we dont want to discuss your perceived rights and wrongs of jump racing on a thread titled the Greatest Show on Turf.

Bit like I dont want to hear people say how boring test cricket is on a Test Cricket thread 

If you dont like the topic at hand, don't post.

• Options
    From being very heavily involved in the sport I know some of your statements are also completely wrong and unfair on the people involved in the industry.You and your like have no right to try and ruin other people’s enjoyment and how they earn a living,there are many things I’d like to see abolished but I know I have no right to go about ruining anyone else’s lives through how they earn a living or there enjoyment of things too and that’s what gets my back up with you and your like.Im all for the safety and well fare of horses and contribute money voluntarily to help the work all these places do.You and your like have no interest in learning and listening full stop!
  • Options
    And as for you peanuts you have been told too...................!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I don't know why anyone bothers giving him the time of day anymore to be honest.