Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Matthews - gone to Cyprus, and is in ManU's Europa League group (p18)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Talal said:
    Possibly him gone now then but hopefully he'll hang on. 
    Can't he replace Lockyer?
    Was more thinking he might want to go elsewhere with uncertainty still hanging over the club. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Yep that’s Matthews gone now then, because of Elliott
  • Options
    Good player. Championship level. Go Adam get out of this circus. Needs to take care of his family and himself
  • Options
    He's "assessing his options" but haven't seen him linked anywhere by anyone itk
  • Options
    MattF said:
    He's "assessing his options" but haven't seen him linked anywhere by anyone itk
    I never saw Speculation about Lockyer and Luton. Not all deals get discussed on social media. 
  • Options
    No, but there was lots of mention that multiple clubs wanted to sign him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha... Stopped you from posting it on the Injured Players thread to get the hat-trick didnt I @Scoham!!
  • Options
    That’s great news. Matthews for Gunter and Akin back for Pratley, who played well this evening tbf. 
    Could be finally getting some breaks with injuries. 
  • Options
    Haha... Stopped you from posting it on the Injured Players thread to get the hat-trick didnt I @Scoham!!
    Haha no I was never planning to post in that one!

Valley11 said:
    That’s great news. Matthews for Gunter and Akin back for Pratley, who played well this evening tbf. 
    Could be finally getting some breaks with injuries. 
    Maybe Bowyer's rotation is paying off...
  • Options
    Mathews throw ins are a thing of beauty. I love the way he throws the ball flat with pace, often searching for a player 'inside' rather than just done the line for a flick on. He is better than Gunther and still in my option has potential to improve.  
  • Options
    Mathews throw ins are a thing of beauty. I love the way he throws the ball flat with pace, often searching for a player 'inside' rather than just done the line for a flick on. He is better than Gunther and still in my option has potential to improve.  
    I've noticed them in recent weeks, and was wondering if it's something Adkins or Euell has brought in, as he's throwing the ball with purpose now
  • Options
    Yes, I really like we are looking for quick throws, opening up the pitch. Think Adkins mentioned about working on throw ins, basically anything that can give you an edge.
  • Options
    We've been doing the same throw-in, i.e. down the line where we will either generally lose it or it will just go out for another throw in, since I started supporting us back in the 80s. I would say a bit of variation is long over due.
  • Options
    I've noticed them in recent weeks, and was wondering if it's something Adkins or Euell has brought in, as he's throwing the ball with purpose now
    He was doing it last season too. 
  • Options
    Good.

I hope he starts over Gunter, too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont need a Right-Back now then
  • Options
    Good news for me, I'd definitely be happy enough with Matthews as first choice RB
  • Options
    Good, solid options for RB. One less position to worry about.
  • Options
    Awaits moans about:

Why didn't he sign earlier?

Only a year?

Rebuilding last years failed team

I wanted signings but not this one

We need midfielders not full backs

• Options
    Do we think that picture was taken yesterday?

Or has Thomas slept in some doorway from last night sobbing with a couple of tins
    I though the same

About yesterday not the tins.