Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall: The Lies

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Honestly though, putting Southall in a position where he has access to cash could be disastrous based on our experiences. 
  • Options
    If this Richardson bloke is saying that Southall will be CEO.

Then I'll really be shocked if the EFL Approve it... Nothing to do with Southall, but a bit like our takeover etc. I truly wonder if they've got ability to pass the EFL requirements - Expect this to drag on for a few months
  • Options
    hahaha it does mean exactly that, the bloke cant help himself. I bet the RR dealers in Brum are licking their lips now ! not to mention the estate agents that have rental apartments overlooking the canal lol
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Confirmed that Matt Southall is going to be brought in as a CEO.

Absolutely astonishing
    Is there any evidence of this Tom. I can't see anything on the Internet yet?
  • Options
    Southall as CEO at Birmingham. Surely not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    I think Southall can count himself very lucky that the pandemic/lockdown kicked in when it did. 
  • Options
    Poor Birmingham fans.  Hope they've counted the teaspoons at St Andrews!
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-richardson-reveals-matt-southall-24528566 
  • Options
    TBF this might be just the club for him. As been said earlier they have more than their share of fans that would be more than willing to "discuss" his antics when he pulls them there. "By order of the Peaky Blinders" lol
  • Options
    So apparently he's a personal friend of the proposed new owner. Maybe he'd be less likely to take money out of the club if his mate owns it. However i'm sure they're both in it for what they can get and it'll end with Birmingham fans wanting him dead.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    hahaha it does mean exactly that, the bloke cant help himself. I bet the RR dealers in Brum are licking their lips now ! not to mention the estate agents that have rental apartments overlooking the canal lol
    None so blind as those that will not see. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Confirmed that Matt Southall is going to be brought in as a CEO.

Absolutely astonishing
    If Bow wasn't sacked he'd be resigning now.
  • Options
    Today would be a good day to misplace Bellingham's sell on fee paperwork.
  • Options
    I just nearly fell off my chair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Well I went to the bottom of my stairs!
  • Options
    Can this possibly be true…..English football standards are without doubt falling apart. 🙄
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Well I went to the bottom of my stairs!
    And you live in a bungalow!
  • Options
    Seems exactly the same playbook as what happened with us. Bassini hovers then these vultures sweep in with Maxi Lopez as the mark this time and get some sort of foothold followed by fleecing the club for their own gain whilst promising to buy the rest of the club at a later date.
  • Options
    I have no love for Birmingham City and some of the Twitter replies welcoming them are embarrassing but something has to be done about Matt Southall.
  • Options
    Suddenly, Charlton fans (inc Airman I am sure) feel that our unoccupied CEO role might not be as serious and devastating as it could be.

• Options
    So Bazza gets a finders fee, paid from the clubs coffers and so it begins again?! 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Wonder how many Birmingham fans will be singing his name, giving him a round of applause when he walks through the lounges, getting selfies with him, sharing pictures with him on Twitter of their children in Birmingham  kits, telling other supporters its so wrong to share pictures of a car in the club car park questioning who has paid for the car as he has children? 
    One prominent poster, and well respected, met him and thought he was quite charming, I kid you not :p