Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is the season going to finish? (ed. Pg.53 - 3 players not returned to training)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020
    ross1 said:
    Just been confirmed that the Premier League will allow nine subs in the match day squad and five subs can be used in a match but only change then three times during a game, which means more than one sub at a time on two occasions
    Same as the Bundesliga

But it will be the same I am guessing that HT subs dont count towards that.

As I said before during the Munich v Dortmund game I noticed Dortmund made 4 lots of substitutions and thought hang on they have broke the rules, so I read the fifa ruling its 3 stoppages of play during the game.

So you can make a sub or 2 at HT then stop the game a further 3 times for substitutes
  • Options
    Only consolation from this sad tale  is that we won’t have to hear that feckin “better than John Terreeee” song again. Always hated it.  
  • Options
    Daily Mail reporting that one of the latest positive Coronavirus cases is a Leeds player
  • Options
    Nine in Championship from latest tests
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Daily Mail reporting that one of the latest positive Coronavirus cases is a Leeds player
    If a Derby or Chef Wendy player tests positive will they have to self-isolate immediately or will the EFL sit on it for a number of months to see how the season pans out first?
    Haha very good... A Little Chef player did confirm positive in this latest round so surprisingly the EFL can announce things about that club when they want

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52914066
  • Options
    Tell me, how many people actually recognise Jake Forster-Caskey in that first picture?

Didnt recognise him on twitter, someone had to tell me who it was and part of me still doesnt believe them - Looks totally different
  • Options
    Tell me, how many people actually recognise Jake Forster-Caskey in that first picture?

Didnt recognise him on twitter, someone had to tell me who it was and part of me still doesnt believe them - Looks totally different
    He’s going for the Spanish/South American look.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought it was Luke Young with a bit of facial work, before I saw Bowyer behind him and then thought, wait a minute, who is that? My 13 year old knew straight away. WTF? Deji looks lean and raring to go
  • Options

Nope didn’t recognise him , surprised he’s wearing skin coloured boots .
  • Options
    Sage said:

He’s going for the Spanish/South American look.
    It's our new signing from Barcelona Juan Forster-Caskey
    Juan Forster-Caskey,
    There’s only Juan Forster-Caskey,
    Juan Forster-Caaaskeyy

:smile: 
  • Options
    Wow, Purrington looks different with long hair too, think it suits him to be fair.
  • Options
    The Rugby Premiership will resume the 2019/20 season on the 15th August. No indication yet on when the 2020/21 season will start, it'll be interesting how that plan to timetable that
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    clive said:
    Okay new Question - Who is that with the No.5 on his shorts, looks like its number 53 but we dont have a senior player with that number (the kids wear blue in training)

He's in the images working with Oztumer and Purrington

If I had to guess it looks a bit like Davison
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Sorry, too busy being transfixed by the thigh muscle on display on the second one.
    Have you got the official calendar? Aneke's thigh on his picture is bigger than my entire body
  • Options
    Looks like the BBC have kept their FA Cup games as well as getting the four from the Premier League, they're going to be showing the below games from the Quarter Finals

Norwich v Man Utd (27th June)
    Newcastle v Man City (28th June) 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Morgan looks fit too, he's lost weight.

• Options
    Meant to be playing Nigels at Selhurst in a friendly according to Matt law at the Telegraph.
  • Options
    Meant to be playing Nigels at Selhurst in a friendly according to Matt law at the Telegraph.
    if we get beat thats a bad choice for a friendly. should've played west ham 
  • Options
    if we get beat thats a bad choice for a friendly. should've played west ham 
    Why? It's a friendly against a better side, much better in fact. Even if they are scum.