Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Club. Our Future. Are You In?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3a67uP8yo

Just a year on from Patrick Bauer's 94th minute Wembley goal, our club is in peril.

Our owners are in dispute. New parties have been linked but still we wait. The EFL are investigating the January takeover.

Funds to pay wages and keep the club running are scarce. Legal action is pending.

Duchâtelet retains control of the training ground and The Valley.

As fans, we might need to take steps towards owning the Club we love.

And if we do, it won’t take much, but it will take many.

Right now, we are not asking for money, just your support.

We took nearly 40,000 to Wembley.

Now is the time to show that support again by signing-up.

Are you in?

Our Club. Our Future.

www. castrust.org/ourclub

Comments

• Options
    I am definitely in
  • Options
    I'm in 
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I'm In! 
    Here are the FAQs to give a bit more info: https://www.castrust.org/our_club_faqs/
  • Options
    In!!
  • Options
    In. Mainly for getting the correct use of our and are. 
  • Options
    I don’t really get it to be honest. 

Sign-up for to a non-membership mailing list? 
    That confused me, then I read the FAQs and still wasn't clear. 
  • Options
    I'm in.
  • Options
    In
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we have to sign this even if we are members?
  • Options
    I doubt it Stuwall.
  • Options
    I have signed up and in the right circumstances will put in what money I can afford. 
  • Options
    I’m in for what I can & what it takes
  • Options
    In here too
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    It's great if you can sign-up to show your support for the campaign and spread the word to friends and family who aren't CAST members to sign up - this is for anyone and everyone who loves Charlton and cares about our future. If it comes to raising money, we will ensure it is as affordable as possible.

We will, of course, make sure members are informed if and when plans to raise money progress, as well as those who sign-up for this campaign. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I don’t really get it to be honest. 

Sign-up for to a non-membership mailing list? 
    Presumably the idea is that, if the Trust ever have to be in a position to act, then it would make sense to have a ready made database of fans who are up for it, rather than having to build one at that point which will take valuable time. 
    In a nutshell
  • Options
    I sent u a pm @castrust
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I haven't signed (assuming I don't need to as a member) but I'm in.
  • Options
    castrust said:
    It's great if you can sign-up to show your support for the campaign and spread the word to friends and family who aren't CAST members to sign up - this is for anyone and everyone who loves Charlton and cares about our future. If it comes to raising money, we will ensure it is as affordable as possible.

We will, of course, make sure members are informed if and when plans to raise money progress, as well as those who sign-up for this campaign. 
    As affordable as possible?  Wouldn't you want to take what ever you could get, I mean that in the nicest way possible?

So if some kid offers you £1 from his or her pocket money your not going to turn it down are you? 
  • Options
    Am in.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I am a member of the trust but signed in.
    Should I have?
    It was unclear to me.
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I am a member of the trust but signed in.
    Should I have?
    It was unclear to me.

Sorry if that was unclear. It is helpful if, as a CAST member, you do sign up but it's not essential
  • Options
    we are in, well done CAST
  • Options
    Very much in. Felt we've long, long needed this approach, even if it's going to be difficult. As this matures, I'd be interested in potentially volunteering to assist in any way I can. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I haven't signed (assuming I don't need to as a member) but I'm in.
    I think it might be good to get clarity around this. That was how I treated the email blast earlier today. @castrust as members do we need to sign this? I did anyway, but might be good to give people a heads up.