Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Club. Our Future. Are You In?

Comments

• Options
    I’m in
  • Options
    Signed up. I'm in.    Was a bit confused as already a trust member but all clear now.

Now to persuade my son, ' RedChaser's ' approach seems appropriate!    
  • Options
    Signed up in response to the CAST email before seeing this.

Depending on how the situation develops, I can see fans might need to move very quickly.  So getting a preliminary idea of support and a data base of interested contacts is a sensible first step.  
  • Options
    In.
  • Options
    Is this open to everyone or only people in the UK....as you do not show a country only a postcode.
  • Options
    I will sign up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this open to everyone or only people in the UK....as you do not show a country only a postcode.
    Open to all
  • Options
    Then you need to put a COUNTRY into your type face ......Cheers Big in Brasov
  • Options
    Pico said:
    seth plum said:
    I am a member of the trust but signed in.
    Should I have?
    It was unclear to me.

Sorry if that was unclear. It is helpful if, as a CAST member, you do sign up but it's not essential
    Pico does this sign up involve travelling on coaches?
  • Options
    In 
  • Options
    Me too.
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    In, great stuff. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in in .
  • Options
    I'm in 👍
  • Options
    I'm in. Ready to do whatever it takes to ensure Charlton Athletic FC are there for future generations.
  • Options
    Mr F is in but system won't let me join as we share the same email address. 

However, I'm in via CASTrust membership already.

Will "encourage" family to join tomorrow....:-)
  • Options
    Thanks @Fanny Fanackapan! Yes, it is one per email so we can't over-egg our numbers!
  • Options
    I'm in on condition no money is ever paid to Mouthall
  • Options
    I’m having some of this too...👍,just also joined the trust...good work all involved,we will get our Charlton back...
  • Options
    In, (although already a member)
  • Options
    In it to win it