Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Club. Our Future. Are You In?

Comments

• Options
    Idi 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I’m in Already pa member of cast
  • Options
    I've signed and chose the Parker pen free gift!
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    Sorry but what exactly are we in for ?
  • Options
    In 
  • Options
    Done, and joined the trust
  • Options
    In. How many?
  • Options
    In.

• Options
    Sorry but what exactly are we in for ?
    We might have to step up and try to own the club we love. Do you care enough about the future of CAFC to be in? 

That's what. 

#OurClubOurFuture 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    There's some serious time-shifting going on here....

Delores  Delorean..........hope that's not your Christian name I've divulged 😉.
    Ha! My daughter's name is Dolores. I wanted it spelt with an e at the beginning because I'm a big BTTF fan.
    Edolores? I don’t get it?

PS Assume I’m in already as a truster...
  • Options
    First thing I've been "in" for a while.
  • Options
    Not sure if already known but this months wages have been paid 
  • Options
    I have re-joined CAST. I would very much like to see other forums included in invitations to join and in dissemination of CAST information, otherwise it just looks as if it a CL only organisation, which is a pity.
  • Options
     In  :)
  • Options
    In. 

Hopefully it won’t come to it but doubt they'll be many Charlton fans that won’t be prepared to stand up for their club.

Not sure how it will get to that stage though.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    seth plum said:
    If it is a clean as a whistle situation, and would help the long term future of the club (not short term paying of the bills, although that might be part of it) I pledge a sum of between one and two thousand pounds to the cause.
    Rob7Lee said:
    dickplumb said:
    castrust said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3a67uP8yo

Just a year on from Patrick Bauer's 94th minute Wembley goal, our club is in peril.

Our owners are in dispute. New parties have been linked but still we wait. The EFL are investigating the January takeover.

Funds to pay wages and keep the club running are scarce. Legal action is pending.

Duchâtelet retains control of the training ground and The Valley.

As fans, we might need to take steps towards owning the Club we love.

And if we do, it won’t take much, but it will take many.

Right now, we are not asking for money, just your support.

We took nearly 40,000 to Wembley.

Now is the time to show that support again by signing-up.

Are you in?

Our Club. Our Future.

www. castrust.org/ourclub

Can this be put up on other Charlton Forums like Into The Valley?
    I'm not aware of any current board members that had an account and aren't banned on that particular forum..... 
    Me! But only go on for a quick peek about every six months or so.

And @seth plum I’m not sure it’ll work like a simple donation thing, although have no inside on that. 
  • Options
    I think you need to sign up for this separately @willieduff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fumbluff said:
    RedChaser said:
    There's some serious time-shifting going on here....

Delores  Delorean..........hope that's not your Christian name I've divulged 😉.
    Ha! My daughter's name is Dolores. I wanted it spelt with an e at the beginning because I'm a big BTTF fan.
    Edolores? I don’t get it?

PS Assume I’m in already as a truster...
    Nope, need to join this separately @Fumbluff
  • Options
    dickplumb said:
    Nadou said:
    I have re-joined CAST. I would very much like to see other forums included in invitations to join and in dissemination of CAST information, otherwise it just looks as if it a CL only organisation, which is a pity.
    I totally agree. I have done my best to get CAST to post on ITTV. We are all Charlton Fans and I feel now is the time to build bridges. We should leave what has happened in the past. This is a difficult time for ALL Charlton Supporters and hopefully we move on.
    Hopefully 👍
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    seth plum said:
    If it is a clean as a whistle situation, and would help the long term future of the club (not short term paying of the bills, although that might be part of it) I pledge a sum of between one and two thousand pounds to the cause.
    Rob7Lee said:
    dickplumb said:
    castrust said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3a67uP8yo

Just a year on from Patrick Bauer's 94th minute Wembley goal, our club is in peril.

Our owners are in dispute. New parties have been linked but still we wait. The EFL are investigating the January takeover.

Funds to pay wages and keep the club running are scarce. Legal action is pending.

Duchâtelet retains control of the training ground and The Valley.

As fans, we might need to take steps towards owning the Club we love.

And if we do, it won’t take much, but it will take many.

Right now, we are not asking for money, just your support.

We took nearly 40,000 to Wembley.

Now is the time to show that support again by signing-up.

Are you in?

Our Club. Our Future.

www. castrust.org/ourclub

Can this be put up on other Charlton Forums like Into The Valley?
    I'm not aware of any current board members that had an account and aren't banned on that particular forum..... 
    Me! But only go on for a quick peek about every six months or so.

And @seth plum I’m not sure it’ll work like a simple donation thing, although have no inside on that. 
    I did state 'current'!

And yes, this is a separate sign up than being a member of the trust, so if you are a Trust Member, please still sign up to this initiative.
  • Options
    I’m in too.
  • Options
    I’m in.

I like the Captcha maths question at the end to stop Millwall fans signing up.
    I had to google captcha 
    Expected you to know that - when plod catch you in action.
  • Options
    glad you like the captcha question :smile:
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I think you need to sign up for this separately @willieduff

Already done so
  • Options
    Of course I'm in ...
  • Options
    If it comes to it, and the fans have a chance of owning both owning and having a decent say in the way the club is run, obviously in.

Whether our collective pockets are deep enough to fund  duchatelet’s demands, whatever they are, on an ongoing basis, I’m not sure but I hope so. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Nadou said:
    They have eyes and read this forum.