Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Club. Our Future. Are You In?

Comments

• Options
    I'm in 🥳
  • Options
    How many have signed up so far?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Do we have to sign this even if we are members?
    I think you may do. For CAST membership you just need to give them your email address, whereas this is a bit more comprehensive, and includes Twitter handles etc. 

If you're looking at a fans ownership model you're going to need more than 2.5k fans to get it off the ground.

I'm in btw.
  • Options
    Thanks @Fanny Fanackapan! Yes, it is one per email so we can't over-egg our numbers!
    If you both want to enrol you could sign up for a new email address easily enough.
  • Options
    I'm in and will persuade both my kids to join up too when I see them tomorrow, even though I'll have to cough up on behalf of both of them ( unless, in the meantime, my daughter manages to marry a member of One Direction, or my son becomes a famous Youtuber!).
  • Options
    I’m in.
  • Options
    Signed.
  • Options
    castrust said:
    clb74 said:
    Pico said:
    seth plum said:
    I am a member of the trust but signed in.
    Should I have?
    It was unclear to me.

Sorry if that was unclear. It is helpful if, as a CAST member, you do sign up but it's not essential
    Pico does this sign up involve travelling on coaches?

Yes. By signing up you entitle yourself to a compulsory trip to Fleetwood sitting next to Elfsborg
    Can you please reject his membership application.
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Thanks so much @shine166. We've had strong response on Twitter. Now need to reach a bit wider and Facebook is key there. We don't need people to join CAST for this but please do encourage them to sign up to the campaign:

https://www.castrust.org/ourclub/

• Options
    Thanks so much @shine166. We've had strong response on Twitter. Now need to reach a bit wider and Facebook is key there. We don't need people to join CAST for this but please do encourage them to sign up to the campaign:

Sweet, I've just reworded it and edited the text. Will share it on the other fb groups too. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I think you may do. For CAST membership you just need to give them your email address, whereas this is a bit more comprehensive, and includes Twitter handles etc. 

If you're looking at a fans ownership model you're going to need more than 2.5k fans to get it off the ground.

I'm in btw.
    Needed numbers, depends on how much money would be needed in total surely ? Pompey raised 2.3m with 2300 fans donating a bag each. 
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I'm in btw.

In that case I've also signed up.
  • Options
    I'm in. Already a CAST member but ready and willing to do whatever it takes to fight for the future of our club.
  • Options
    I'm in, takes 30 seconds to join. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr F is in but system won't let me join as we share the same email address. 

However, I'm in via CASTrust membership already.

Will "encourage" family to join tomorrow....:-)
    Use tramellacharles@sky.com it’s Baileys email address for the children but no one will know. 😉
  • Options

I had a dream that 60,000 had already signed up !
  • Options
    I'll do it later on my computer with the cookies.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    cafc375 said:
    I'm in, takes 30 seconds to join. 
    What, including the maths question!!??
    Yep, I reckon I could have done it in 15 seconds otherwise 😉
  • Options
    I'll do it later on my computer with the cookies.
    good lad.
  • Options
    I've signed up - even though already a trust member.
  • Options
    Already a trust member but signed up yesterday.

Now getting my family and friends signed up too, they all have a connection to the club, the possibility of losing our club impacts everyone somehow.
  • Options
    I'm in