Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Club. Our Future. Are You In?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    If it comes to it, and the fans have a chance of owning both owning and having a decent say in the way the club is run, obviously in.

Whether our collective pockets are deep enough to fund  duchatelet’s demands, whatever they are, on an ongoing basis, I’m not sure but I hope so. 
    Our pockets will probably be not deep enough.
  • Options
    If it comes to it, and the fans have a chance of owning both owning and having a decent say in the way the club is run, obviously in.

Whether our collective pockets are deep enough to fund  duchatelet’s demands, whatever they are, on an ongoing basis, I’m not sure but I hope so. 
    Pockets may be deep enough but arms a bit too short? 
  • Options
    in - lets hope jenkins gets things done 
  • Options
    Bear in mind that many options involving fan ownership, or partial fan ownership may be available, depending on the way this current situation pans out. 
    Partial fan ownership is the most likely outcome, unless we’re in a phoenix Club situation. 
  • Options
    I joined a few months ago and the bulletins are excellent especially for those who don't live in or around London.
  • Options

Pockets may be deep enough but arms a bit too short? 
    A bit like my legs.
  • Options

You must have a few quid squirrelled away? 
  • Options

You must have a few quid squirrelled away? 
    I hope the sun burns your bald nut today Dicky.
  • Options
    A yes from me.
  • Options
    In, and re joined the trust.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff Paul......by the way, did you make it to Wembley?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Bear in mind that many options involving fan ownership, or partial fan ownership may be available, depending on the way this current situation pans out. 
    Partial fan ownership is the most likely outcome, unless we’re in a phoenix Club situation. 
    Whoever comes in next, I think the fans should demand a seat on the board and with some skin in the game (purchase of shares). We’ve been fkd around too much now and should demand a say ongoing. 
  • Options
    ...skin in the game is the important bit, so that’s it’s not just a token fan representative 
  • Options
    In, hoping for an honest owner, and that CAST purchases a stake in the club with our support.
  • Options
    Signed up last week. Hopefully my fellow American Addicks will do the same!
  • Options
    I'm not very tech bright but it appears to want my telephone number and address.   I'm not keen on putting this on the web so I'm in in spirit unless there is a way round this
  • Options
    My son and I have signed up. How many members does the trust have now ?
  • Options
    Murray's mate still on the trust board I see.

No thanks. 
  • Options
    I'm not very tech bright but it appears to want my telephone number and address.   I'm not keen on putting this on the web so I'm in in spirit unless there is a way round this
    This won’t go on the web, it’s just for the Trust’s records, so they can contact you. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    boggzy said:
    Murray's mate still on the trust board I see.

No thanks. 
    Who be that? Seller of him(Murray) having any mates as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You do not have to put in those pieces of info - only the boxes marked with a * are essential.  Although obviously it does give CAST more ways to contact you if you are OK with giving them that info.
  • Options
    This thread is a fantastic example to any decent potential owner that the fanbase they have to work with is such a strength. Our passion and commitment to our club, makes us an attractive proposition alone. Of course, the financial side is a minefield, but if you can somehow sort that out, working together with us stands you in very good stead.

Oh, and I joined the Trust a little while ago and was in the day this was released.
  • Options
    Mascot said:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Great stuff Paul......by the way, did you make it to Wembley?
    Welcome back MOG. We've missed you
  • Options
    Only requirements are First & last name and email address, the rest is optional (you will have to complete the CAPTCHA too prove you aren't a Robot!)
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Only requirements are First & last name and email address, the rest is optional (you will have to complete the CAPTCHA too prove you aren't a Robot!)

Thanks.  I'm in
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    castrust said:
    Mascot said:

How many have signed up for the Contact List, that aren't "full" members?