Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull v Charlton | Sat 20 June | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Not optimistic at all, our squad is weak, especially when you think we have lost our 3 most infuential players from those first few games of the season (Leko, Gallagher and Taylor).  I don't see where the goals will come from and the defence looks weak.  Just hoping other clubs are struggling for motivation and fitness etc 
  • Options

Very strange advert on this page.  Who calls their product 'ffs'?
    The Mael Borthers and Alex Kapranos.
  • Options
    Actually feel fairly positive about this . We won't score a lot goals without Taylor  , but our midfield is quite strong  . Hull have lost a few key players too , so 2-1 to the Reds .
  • Options
    I've not a clue how this one will pan out nor who will be in our starting eleven.

Once again, I'm reminded of the words of former Notts County manager Jimmy Sirrel when asked a highly speculative question by a journalist.

"If I knew that laddie, I'd be an astronomer!"
  • Options
    Great to be back FA.  Thanks as always and just because nobody else has, I’ll go for  1-1 draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Believe it will be 2-1. Not sure how I am going to create a match day experience but will try 
  • Options
    Sorry, where am I going to be able to watch it? 

• Options
    Logon to CAFC official site , then Valley pass £10 unless your season holder, then free. 
  • Options
    2-1 Charlton bonnie with both... 
  • Options
    I don’t know what to think. Half of the time I think we will lay down and lose; half of the time I see the team coming home as heroes. 0-0, I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Important to get off to a good start again. No idea how the break will have affected the players. Form was poor before C19 so let's hope we can start again like we started the season. Like to see Field start and a throw of the dice with Aneke. A win would be such a boost but Hull can be good, inconsistent, but good. I am going for a 1-1. 
  • Options
    I have a very good feeling about this game, LB will definitely have them fired up, and maybe, just maybe, the squad are going to prove they can do it, despite Lyle and co!!   2-1 addicks
  • Options
    Huge, huge game. Have to win.
  • Options
    Whoever scores first wins, have a feeling Bowyer will have them ready. Away win 1-2 Taylor Bonne x2
  • Options
    I can't get away from the feeling of no Taylor no goals.
    A Bowyer side will always be competitive, but I fear we will labour to create chances and lack the ruthlessness to convert more than 1 in 3.
    Just hope we stay tight at the back and that one goal wins it for us.
  • Options
    1 -1, Bonne with our goal.
  • Options
    We concede a lot of goals and don't score many, whether the goals are conceded due to a poor defence or a non functioning midfield is debatable, what isn't is that to win we have to concede far less and hope we can score a few.
    In true Charlton fashion I reckon on a draw which will be of title help.
  • Options
    great preview and as welcome as a glass of water for a man lost in the Sahara.
    We'll win this and go on to avoid relegation. I'd like to see McGeady and Hemed start, however the 5 subs rule gives all managers scope to mix and match more as the game pans out.
     Chatting to a Hull fan last week, his take is that the players are demoralised. City's situation, though not as precarious as ours is not good as the owner's family have cut investment and can't wait to sell up. 
    Let's hope my contact is right on the money. 
    (For anyone in the area who can't get TV coverage etc, the game will be broadcast on BBC Radio Humberside, though I am not sure that can be picked up on the internet)

Hull City 0 v CAFC 2