Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull v Charlton | Sat 20 June | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    2121 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips

Lockyer, Pearce, Sarr

Matthews, Cullen, Pratley, Williams, Doughty

Green, Bonne . 
    @wmcf123
    Quick attacking side, not sure how well it'll work defensively
     Love this! Horrible defensively. But fuck it lets go all out. 

We have to get the top 2 as much service as possible (just realised thats quite obvious😂) 
    We could go with Purrington and we’d still be horrible defensively .  I don’t actually think Doughty is that poor defensively but because he’s naturally a winger , people just assume .  Purrington is a dreadful attacking player so everyone thinks he must be a defender 
  • Options
    I really feeling aneke and bonne up front 
  • Options
    Is it just me or is anyone else getting the pre match nerves similar to the Play-Off Final last year? 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hull are bottom of the home form table.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/championship/2019-20/
  • Options
    Really looking fwd to this...and at the same time dreading it. Just not sure where the goals will be coming from and Hull have their injured lot back. The mini pre-season signs look ominous and that first goal could be so important. Sorry everyone, 3-0 to Hull and at 5pm this place will be manic, all hoping Varney can save the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it just me or is anyone else getting the pre match nerves similar to the Play-Off Final last year? 
    Not similar nerves, but most definitely far more nerves than usual and more than I was expecting to have. 
  • Options
    Anyone no how many subs aloud tomorrow 👍
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    cazo said:
    Nine will be on the bench, five changes but only three stoppages can be made

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/efl-rule-changes-season-restart-4241508

Seems that a team can have six loan players on the bench too, so had Davis stayed there would have been no selection headache

Bowyer is screwed with this rule:

Those in the technical area must behave in a responsible manner and maintain social distancing measures with the fourth official.
  • Options
    👍👍ForeverAddickted said:
    cazo said:
    Nine will be on the bench, five changes but only three stoppages can be made

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/efl-rule-changes-season-restart-4241508

Seems that a team can have six loan players on the bench too, so had Davis stayed there would have been no selection headache

Bowyer is screwed with this rule:

Those in the technical area must behave in a responsible manner and maintain social distancing measures with the fourth official.

• Options
    Football finished on the 7th March.
  • Options
    1-0 Hull. Last minute penalty. Gonna be a tough few weeks for you I reckon. 
    At least we're not palice c****
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
                                                                                               Phillips
                                                                      Matthews | Lockyer | Sarr | Purrington
                                                                                               Pratley
                                                                                         Cullen  I Field 
                                                                                               Williams
                                                                                        Bonne   I  Aneke
    That’s the team I’d go with except I’d swap in Greene for Aneke. 
  • Options
    Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now. Even though it won’t be the same watching from home, I’m buzzing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woke up more angsty about this than I thought I would.

Huge game. 
  • Options
    phillips

matthews
    sarr
    lockyer
    puzza

doughty 
    cullen
    pratley
    williams

bonne
    aneke

green on some time in second half, pearce on second half as we sit in and defend out our 1 goal lead and counter attack 

ever the optimist on morning of a game, not sure why as overall i think we will sink without trace but here's hoping - may feel totally different after the match 

• Options
    COYR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    So bloody nervous, this game is beyond huge.
  • Options
    Morning all. 
    Fingers crossed for 3 points later.
  • Options
    This game is sooo important.
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    In addition to the anxiety of a relegation dogfight, this one has had an unusually long and tense build up and we have the added stress of not knowing whether our respective streams will work at 2:45 tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed on that one.

With no disrespect intended, I really hope we do not play three central defenders against forwards of the calibre of Eaves and Magennis. Josh will probably hang out on the left flank anyway and a right back of the calibre of Mathews is more than capable of handling him. We could otherwise end up with three central defenders marking a lone forward, sitting deep in our own half and being outnumbered and dominated in midfield. That, in turn, will result in a lack of late runners into their box when we do get forward and increasingly isolated forwards.

Hull are a poor side and, without going gung ho, we have to have a real go at them. As ever, the first goal will be vital in unearthing deep rooted fears and anxieties in whoever concedes. A draw would not be the end of the world with 8 games to go and, self-evidently, this is not a 'must win' - what it is most certainly is a 'must not lose' - defeat would put us 5 points and a very long way from safety.
    Re streaming issues, This is from the website
    The club has worked with our streaming partners to make sure Valley Pass is able to cope with the additional demand. Should you have any technical issues on the day of the game with the stream, please email  VPSupport@streamamg.com.

There should be lots of folk on here able to help/advise as well so like you said,fingers crossed.

• Options
    1-0 Hull. Last minute penalty. Gonna be a tough few weeks for you I reckon. 
    Prick 
  • Options
    Singing Valley Floyd road my only desire 

Football is back

Cmon you reds