Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull v Charlton | Sat 20 June | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Just arrived, where's everyone drinking?
    Weatherspoons in Hull, hope we can buy at the gate 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    As if we are going to see a rejuvenation because of the break.
    This is Charlton ffs!
    Things like that never happen to us.

Hull to tonk us 3 or 4 nil.
    Have you forgotten 1947 already?!
  • Options
    Didn't sleep all night. strangely feel awake and ready for this. come on you reds. however norwich were optimistic for survival yesterday and just look at how they capitulated  just hope that doesn't happen to us.
  • Options
    Both sides form couldn’t really get worse before the break so anything could happen 
    I feel sick 
    I love it 
    anything other than a loss and all hope won’t be gone 
  • Options
    I can't believe how nervous I am about this game. I really have a feeling that we'll need to win it and the season will be stopped again soon after
  • Options
    Phillips
    Matthews Lockyer Sarr Purrington
    Pratley
    Cullen Williams
    Aneke
    Green Bonne

Is how I'd play
  • Options
    Phillips
    Matthews Lockyer Sarr Page
    Field
    Cullen Williams
    Aneke
    Green Bonne
  • Options
     Charlton are back. How we all gonna feel at 5? Lockdown has been good for not feeling anxious or disappointed on Saturday 😉
  • Options
    For once I don’t feel like I am missing out being on the other side of the world...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excited and hoping for some well deserved karma for LB and his charges. It’s great to be able to open threads about Charlton stuff going on on the pitch.

Did they (the team) travel up yesterday or will they have had a long journey? Genuine question.
  • Options
    Excited and hoping for some well deserved karma for LB and his charges. It’s great to be able to open threads about Charlton stuff going on on the pitch.

Did they (the team) travel up yesterday or will they have had a long journey? Genuine question.
    When Bowyer spoke to the SLP he mentioned that their routine including Hotel stay hadnt changed from the normal 
  • Options
    Swansea scored. good news.
  • Options
    Swansea scored. good news.
    Winning 2-0!!
  • Options
    Make that 3-0 !!!! Get in
  • Options
    I just hope we win and the forum tonight is buzzing...dont want to contemplate any other result. 
  • Options
    Make that 3-0 !!!! Get in
    Swansea looking really comfortable, but should be down to 10 men just before half time.  Boro are clueless. 
  • Options
    Possibly the worse game of football that will be played this side of lockdown .
    Two pony teams scrapping it out but cos we haven’t had any for a while we’ll all look at it with rose tinted at the end and think we’ve still got a chance of staying up despite the result .
    4-1 Hull 
    Agree that is will be a very tense, nervous game with neither side wanting to lose.

1 - 1 draw.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I just hope we win and the forum tonight is buzzing...dont want to contemplate any other result. 
    Draw or Defeat isnt the end of the world - Nor will a win be any different

We'll just remain two points behind or a point above the drop zone

Of course three points will give us confidence but our rivals will still only see it as a point between us and them so wont be disheartened at this stage either
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Naby has a mask on
  • Options
    Looks like Taylor.... But it can't be? 
  • Options
    Looks like Taylor.... But it can't be? 
    When you zoom in it looks a bit like Bonne with a third blonde player standing there - trouble is you cant see that persons legs or feet so must be positioned damned well to be hiding from the camera
  • Options
    It's Amos.
  • Options
    It's Amos.
    Is it? - They've got black hair? 
  • Options
    Am I the only one not watching this and relying on Charlton tweets and others chipping in with comments?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Am I the only one not watching this and relying on Charlton tweets and others chipping in with comments?
    Yep
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s Amos, I think it’s taylor and we have all been fooled by a LB trick on Hull. LT hat trick incoming...
  • Options
    Making me chuckle how the Hull rep looks at the team sheet and then at Jackson - Almost as if to ask what Taylor is doing on there 😂😂