Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Wonder if we'll dip into the scandi market.

What Sven Goran Ericsson doing these days?
    Not Faria Alam.
  • Wonder if we'll dip into the scandi market.

I'd see if Marcus Berg wants a crack at English football before he retires. Probably doesn't need the money and might fancy it for it just for a bit of fun. 
  • Sam Winnall linked with us this morning along with our old mate Marcus Maddison who according to the report has been invited to train with us ... 

Various papers .
  • dickplumb said:
    Sam Winnall linked with us this morning along with our old mate Marcus Maddison who according to the report has been invited to train with us ... 

Various papers .
    Had a decent record at Barnsley, then flopped at Wednesday. 
  • Think Marcus Maddison was after a lot more than £1300 a week.
  • Simonsen said:
    Wonder if we'll dip into the scandi market.

I'd see if Marcus Berg wants a crack at English football before he retires. Probably doesn't need the money and might fancy it for it just for a bit of fun. 
    A Swedish international striker who plays for a Russian team in the champions league is absolutely going to want to try his luck in league one on 2k a week for a "bit of fun"
  • dickplumb said:
    Sam Winnall linked with us this morning along with our old mate Marcus Maddison who according to the report has been invited to train with us ... 

Various papers .
    Winnall would be an excellent signing at league 1 level. 
  • Winnall not made a senior appearance since 2018, is that right?
  • Just looked at Winnall on transfermarkt, not a prolific scorer but seems to have played for a few championship sides. Looks good enough for L1 and on a free 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2020
    Simonsen said:

A Swedish international striker who plays for a Russian team in the champions league is absolutely going to want to try his luck in league one on 2k a week for a "bit of fun"
    Probably not but he's 34 and out of contract (I think). I didn't think Alan Simonsen would play for a club like Charlton in the old 2nd Division....but he did. Anyway, only mentioned him for a bit of Scandanavian talk....

What are the rules about offering players whacking great promotion bonuses? 
  • edited August 2020
    Winnall not made a senior appearance since 2018, is that right?
    Featured in 17 games last season. 
  • Winnall would be a excellent signing for League 1 , just hasn't worked for him at Wednesday. 
  • Winnall not made a senior appearance since 2018, is that right?
    Featured in 17 games last season. 
    Ah okay, wiki and transfermrkt not showing anything for 18/19 or 19/20.
  • Would definitely take Winnall in league 1
  • dickplumb said:

Various papers .
    Which paper? 
  • sam3110 said:
    dickplumb said:

Various papers .
    Winnall will have to change his name to Winnless if he joins us and the takeover doesn't go through
    Or Winnfuckall.
  • Simonsen said:
    Simonsen said:

Probably not but he's 34 and out of contract (I think). I didn't think Alan Simonsen would play for a club like Charlton in the old 2nd Division....but he did. Anyway, only mentioned him for a bit of Scandanavian talk....

He's top scorer for Krasnodar this season, he renewed for another year.

Salary cap covers wages, bonuses, agents fees and any other money paid to players. I genuinely believe clubs will find a way round it though.
  • Simonsen said:
    Simonsen said:

He's top scorer for Krasnodar this season, he renewed for another year.

Salary cap covers wages, bonuses, agents fees and any other money paid to players. I genuinely believe clubs will find a way round it though.
    Clubs will definitely will find a way round it. They find a way round most things. 
  • edited August 2020
    Sometimes geography matters .

Joel Lynch didn't move from London according to this article .

He is left sided and has played at left back quite a bit during his career , so would give us useful cover in two positions ,

Was he at QPR at the same time as Steve Gallen ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53282799
  • Sponsored links:

• Sam Winnal would be excellent in League One. Could score 20 goals in this league.
  • dickplumb said:
    Michael Morrison to join when embargo lifted.
    Seen a few people say that on twitter. 
  • dickplumb said:
    Return of the mack
  • dickplumb said:
    Hope so. 
    Upgrade on Lockyer 
    Agreed. 
  • edited August 2020
    dickplumb said:
    Yeah dont see that happening...

Reading fan has said he's their starting CB and potential captain - Why would he swap that for League One? 
  • dickplumb said:
    Yeah dont see that happening...

Reading fan has said he's their starting CB and potential captain - Why would he swap that for League One? 
    Just for the crack....