Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Ignore the azeez rumour, it’s a kid running that account.
    maybe but he seems to have got a few Arsenal bits right in the past. And at lease it’s not an account full of random transfer rumours. 
  • Ignore the azeez rumour, it’s a kid running that account.
    maybe but he seems to have got a few Arsenal bits right in the past. And at lease it’s not an account full of random transfer rumours. 
    The vast majority of his tweets are calling Chelsea fans “rent boys” not the usual content from a sports journo...
  • Miguel Azeez looks a very good player, but midfield is the last place we need strengthening really!
  • Richard J said:
    MattF said:
    Scoham said:
    Isn't this the reason players have agents ffs

Remember Marcus we wanted to give you a chance but you don't like traffic sooo 🤷‍♂️
    Would take him in L1. 

He is proven at this level. 
    Terrible attitude.  Completely screwed Peterborough over. 
  • I really hoped we didn't sign Maddison in January and I really hope we don't sign him now, not that it's likely to happen anyway. 
  • Not sure why mm gets hate, he couldn't have signed for us anyway. Not sure we should believe the shit about him being too greedy or anything.   Personally don't want him at our club. 
  • redbuttle said:
    Not sure why mm gets hate, he couldn't have signed for us anyway. Not sure we should believe the shit about him being too greedy or anything.   Personally don't want him at our club. 
    I didn’t dislike him but he was poor as a captain.  When things went against him or us his shoulders dropped visibly

he wasn’t the quickest And that was several years ago

i love the guy and he was a good player at that time but think his best days remain behind him
  • @Swisdom I think the MM is in relation to Marcus Maddison and not Michael Morrison mate
  • Swisdom said:
    redbuttle said:
    Not sure why mm gets hate, he couldn't have signed for us anyway. Not sure we should believe the shit about him being too greedy or anything.   Personally don't want him at our club. 
    I didn’t dislike him but he was poor as a captain.  When things went against him or us his shoulders dropped visibly

he wasn’t the quickest And that was several years ago

i love the guy and he was a good player at that time but think his best days remain behind him
     Marian Mihail??
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd love to see Morrison back, we don't have a fit centre half at the moment! 
    Oshilaja...
    Oshilaja...
    Can also see Pratley playing there more often from now on.

• That's a shame
  • No surprise there. A few Arsenal fans suggested it was a reliable account but if that’s the case It would have a lot more than a few hundred followers.
  • Doesnt overly surprise me

The better kids dont tend to get loaned out till later in the window
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently deal should be completed for the free agent centre half before end of this week.
    How?

• Someone asked Cawley about Sam Winnall as well this morning at the same time as Morrison. He denied the chance of Morrison but said nothing about Winnall, which was quite telling
  • No injunction so go nuts with this thread.
  • Apparently deal should be completed for the free agent centre half before end of this week.
    How?
    I am hoping Bowyer will confirm what I was told a moment ago in his press conference after the game about incoming signings,
  • Sooo.............who we signing now then?
  • How long for the efl to lift the embargo? Four years?
  • What I was told when we signed Gilbey & Washington we wanted two new further signings. Sadler when to Rotherham and the defender. As the defender was a free agent we waited to do this deal last as was not a rush, because does not have a club at the moment.