Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul | 8:15pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Taking social distancing to an extreme there. Cannot see the problem.
  • Options
    3-1 win . Hemed , Bonne and Pearce 
  • Options
    Tomorrow belongs to us, of that I’m sure. Forget the past and believe!

If we lose I’ll get a portrait of Matt Southall inked on my arse cheek.
    Please can we hold you to this?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Why should we allow it? 
    Same reason Cardiff allowed your flag at their ground the other day? 
    I think the difference is that our flag added a bit of class to the event.
    Objection your honour , the Welsh bit at the bottom means the word class can not stand in this case .
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Why should we allow it? 
    Same reason Cardiff allowed your flag at their ground the other day? 
    I think the difference is that our flag added a bit of class to the event.
    Objection your honour , the Welsh bit at the bottom means the word class can not stand in this case .
    Overruled....any Charlton involvement in a flag automatically qualifies class.
    And conversely, any Millwall involvement with a flag automatically qualifies Steptoe and Son.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 loss. pick one or more from:
    last minute winner
    red card for charlton
    comedy goal conceded
    fluke goal from them
    charlton player gets injured early on.

usual story.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Please can we hold you to this?

Of course but it pays to read the small print. When I say inked I mean with a biro so in no time at all it will fade and be gone forever.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Just a question of whether their last minute goal is an equaliser or a winner.
  • Options
    Not holding out high hopes for this one.

Phillips

Pearce Lockyer sarr

Pratley

Matthews morgan Cullen oshilaja

aneke hemed

off the bench:

mcgeady (for Morgan),  Bonne (for Aneke if he gets tired), oztumer (for Cullen if we need a goal in the last 10) doughty (for oshilaja late on) , Forster-casky (for oratory if he gets booked or when he’s knackered)

if one of the back three gets into trouble I’m screwed 😂
  • Options
    We dare to dream.
  • Options
    PWR.

The only Sarf London derby that I've missed since I started supporting our wonderful club we won.......and Bows got sent off.

Happy double tomorrow. 2-0 & Bows to get sent from the touchline for over celebrating.
  • Options

So would the tattoo be of Southall being shit on, or of him licking your arse? 

Can we vote?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This flag nonsense...the one in Cardiff wasn’t arranged by the club and was small in comparison to the absolutely massive one the Millwall Supporters Club wanted to display at The Valley.
    They will have a much smaller, far more reasonable flag which also pays tribute to Theo Foley, but it doesn’t look as if their Supporters Club are aware of that fact.

Proof again ladies and gentlemen that siiiiiize matters and if you’re too big it might not fit in , so there ner ner ner ner ner 

Scum mate sent me a grainy pic of the Theo one the other day , it’s still pretty big iirc and much bigger than that welsh flag one. 
    I’ve since deleted it but will ask if he’s got it and I’ll post on here .

• Options

So would the tattoo be of Southall being shit on, or of him licking your arse? 

Can we vote?
    My arse already looks surprisingly like Matt Southall’s face. 
  • Options
    I’ve been a Charlton Fan for over 20 years and have never seen a match against our brethren at Millwall. It’s being televised on my football app tomorrow. 

I Can’t begin to describe hoe beside myself with excitement i am.

Of course this is somewhat tempered by also being: 
    -beside myself with worry (relegation battle).
    -beside myself with resignation that we’re going to lose.
    -beside myself with hope that we won’t (it’s the hope that makes you beside yourself) 
    -beside myself with relief that essentially I already know the result and I have come to terms with yet another lose.

Charlton 2 - 0 Millscum

Go on gizza like. It’s a special day for me.
  • Options
    I’ve been a Charlton Fan for over 20 years and have never seen a match against our brethren at Millwall. It’s being televised on my football app tomorrow. 

-beside myself with hope that we won’t (it’s the hope that makes you beside yourself) 
    -beside myself with relief that essentially I already know the result and I have come to terms with yet another lose.

Charlton 2 - 0 Millscum

You’re getting deducted two likes. It’s not at millwall and they are not our brethren  :#
  • Options

Charlton 2 - 0 Millscum

You’re getting deducted two likes. It’s not at millwall and they are not our brethren  :#
    Pedant
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hemed steps up to the plate and makes himself a Charlton legend with a 93rd minute headed winner.

1-0