Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A massive thanks to Bowyer, Jacko and team...

Once tonight's disappointment is over we can reflect on a mixed season that we were never expected to compete in. And one in which the team gave their all. 

There were a good number of highs early in the season and ultimately the deserved lows that caught us up. The Fulham boat trip and the Naby Sarr equaliser at QPR will stay with me forever. 

We had the lowest budget in the division and I think the players have really done us proud. Particularly those that were playing non-league earlier in the season. Aside from Taylor and I really hate to say it, Solly. The players gave it their all.

One day we'll be rid of shit owners. But that won't be enough, other teams will also suffer the same fate. FUCK THE EFL.

Let's send the players support on social media.

Comments

• Options
    Question, Will league one start next season? or do we not know yet?
  • Options
    Massive thank you to all.
    Reading bowyers comments I think that's the last we will see of him :( 
  • Options
    Question, Will league one start next season? or do we not know yet?
    Hopefully not - means we can’t get relegated. 
  • Options
    Real Charlton boys. And there's not many of them left.

Fear for us if they go.
  • Options
    Think they’re a great set up backed by complete arseholes. 
    We’d be bobbing about in League One still if Bowyer, JJ and Gallen weren’t in post. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    redman said:
    yes agree on full support for Bowyer, jacko and the players. Over the season proud of the way they fought 
    Not forgetting. that Scumbag Taylor who let them all down, Bowyer, Jacko and the Boys deserved to stay
    up and did very well, none of them deserved to go down they way they did, and have the misfortune of 
    Roland Rat and Matt Southall also!!!!
  • Options
    Massive thanks to them and the loan players that gave a lung for this great club. 

As for the ones that are trying to destroy it and contributed to our downfall, I hope you suffer painful terminal diseases not yet discovered by man, that you roll in pain like a worm in bleach, and die undignified.
  • Options
    Massive thank you to all.
    Reading bowyers comments I think that's the last we will see of him :( 
    Oh yeah, he’s gone for sure. Don’t blame him. We have to start all over again with the likes of Russell Slade
  • Options
    I Fear Lee will walk and i cannot blame him. He will leave with nothing but thanks from me and my kids, they love him too which is a shame.
    Just hope he doesnt take JJ and the rest of his team as well.
    Proud of them all
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I have nothing but huge respect to the players that stayed to try and save our season and to the management for what it sounds like an uphill battle. All the parasites that sucked the life out of this club are not worth thinking about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least if Bowyer walks away our owners won't be able to take any compensation as we wouldn't be due any! 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bloody hell Bowyer and the team could massacre children and you’d let it go. 

Sorry, had we had even a little more tactical management, we would have stayed up. We were fucked by that, combined with Taylor’s injury and departure, and that of Gallagher.  I’m not proud of being relegated, we went down in a flurry of poor football and turgid inability to hit an elephants arse with a banjo. 

Delusional. 
    I think your the one with fucking issues...... 

How badly are so many of our squad at the basics of the game. Poor corners, free kicks , mistakes after mistakes, poor subs on a consistent basis. These things could have been worked on and sorted, they were not. 
  • Options
    Bowyer, Jackson, Gallen and the squad who stayed with us have been diamonds. Shame about the dogshit that have let them and us down.
  • Options
    Southall probably just checking the result on his phone. 
  • Options
    Thanks to all the out of contract players who stayed on and fought. Fcuk Taylor and Solly
  • Options
    Considering all that happened off the pitch and the lack of investment on it, Bowyer, his staff and the players did amazingly to get us to the final day of the season. I fear that unless something changes very soon and there is a little more certainty next season could be worse than anything we have endured up to now. I so hope I am wrong