Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A massive thanks to Bowyer, Jacko and team...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I would like to thank Lee Bowyer personally for giving me my best times in football since Chris Powell's promotion year. The play off atmosphere and bringing 38,000 fans to Wembley still gives brings a lump to my throat.
    Patrick Bauer scoring right in front of my view from the second tier. Jonny Williams great enthusiam. to turn the game.Have had a season ticket since 1986 until Duchatelet's second year, Could not bring myself to give him any of my money. Always thought of him as a belated property developer. Think he always wanted to sell the ground and training ground for building. Anyone selling our club for £1 is surely a charlatan! The next mob (so called owners) words fail me. Could anyone please explain why we have been placed on a transfer embargo and when it can be possibly be lifted? Anyway once again thanks Lee, Jacko, Steve G and Grant Basey for giving an old feller plenty of great moments before the injury crisis, ESI and Lyle Taylors disappointing decision! Said on here before my first game at the Valley was 15th Feb. 1958 v Middlesboro (Brian Clough and Peter Taylor), we won 6-2. Sadly my last may have been this season's home defeat to Middlesbrough March 2020! Just hope for a miracle and perhaps PV and AB can save our great club.
    The embargo is in place because ESI can't prove they have funds, so we have been placed under embargo, meaning we can't spend the funds we don't have!

Once we prove we have the funds, we can then spend, when that will be is anyone's guess.