Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options

SE7toSG3 said:
    as an organiser today cut @PalaceHater some slack, he hs travelled up and down the country following us and whilst I don't agree with his stance on today, that fine, thats life and his opinion is valid. 

We are all Charlton and thats what counts, he is not the problem, ESI and Roland are 

LLL&BH
    Thanks much appreciated, we don’t all get along on here but that’s life. 
    True. I suspect you’re hardly my biggest fan, but you provided an alternative view, which is what is needed on a thread like this sometimes. Good to stick to your guns. 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    For those that don’t have Twitter this is the call with Thomas S. I hope it uploads. 

Ah bugger I’ve saved it to my phone gallery but not showing up when I click on my gallery to post.
    i think the only way to share it on here would would be through a screen recording on your phone. I'd do it but my request to follow NLA is pending
  • Options
    Everyone chill out. 

My points are;

we are still in the midst of a virus, we know this cost Of it massively By losing Seb, as far as I’m aware a gathering of more than 30 people is illegal it was widely criticised when Liverpool and Leeds had celebrations for there title wins, using this example as it is football related. 

At 11.59am this morning Paul Elliot has a court case on September 1st for an injunction to not sell Cafc and we have the Great Dane wanting to buy us. 
    At 5pm today Paul Elliot has a court case on September 1st for an injunction to not sell Cafc and we have the Great Dane wanting to buy us - this was my point about nothing really changing. 

Dodger and a lot of the lads in the protests I know personally am I not calling them thieves I was merely pointing out how it could be perceived
     “ paid my entry and now treating myself to a bottle of red “
    you know how media works these days, talking of dodger there were a lot of people on here talking a lot of shit about him and now you are rightfully praising him. 
    Regarding a door being open, that’s great if I walked into someone’s house because of a door being open I’m pretty sure there would be trouble, the last thing I want to see is fans arrested and facing bans from the club they love. 

Final point to call me a wally and have this idea that I’m not a fan, I’ve seen charlton play at 63 different grounds, have charlton tattoos, take my England and charlton flag all over Europe following England and being proud of the club I support. 

What I do find quite amusing is the hypocritical bs on here as I know the posters that were going into one over certain mass gatherings and a certain government member, they are also the posters that say things like “ they belong down at millwall” not knowing that these fans are the most vocal and are the most active today. 

Think that’s everything

cheers 

PH
    Back tracking or what!!!
    How about you explain your evidence that loyal fans stole some wine......that’s outrageous.
    You made it up, unless you KNOW different that is?
    Can you not read I said the statement of 
    paid my entry so treating myself to a bottle of red - is what I saw and I mistakenly took that as helped them self - which I apologise for. 

I don’t know why you are getting so bent out of shape over it, it was a comment that I’ve cleared up and you wish to carry it on further as if I’m about to be stuck on a cross. 

EDIT was told by Matt southall to help themselves. 

Please look on the Charlton Facebook group 

You also keep editing your post which I would call backtracking. 🤣🤣
    Since my Covid I often edit my posts as I am no longer as sharp as I was and often look at posts and realise I have left out some points I should have made......it goes with the territory unfortunately.
    I see you have had the decency to apologise for your comments which is most welcomed.
    Still puzzled though that you saw fit to post it in the first place.
    Let’s leave it there. 🤝
    Glad to 👍🏻, just to clarify wine from the club has been consumed but permission was given I hold my hands up and wholeheartedly apologise. Keep safe ph
    Well, I'm not sure Southall has the authority to give permission but best to leave it here 😉
  • Options
    Posted this in the bonkers thread, but I know some of you don't read it so I'll put it in here too. Our good friend Nads has made a comeback
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Good to see some peaceful direct action. Well done to all involved. 
    We’re you there? 
    Shame a lot with big mouths didn’t show???
  • Options
    Everyone chill out. 

My points are;

we are still in the midst of a virus, we know this cost Of it massively By losing Seb, as far as I’m aware a gathering of more than 30 people is illegal it was widely criticised when Liverpool and Leeds had celebrations for there title wins, using this example as it is football related. 

At 11.59am this morning Paul Elliot has a court case on September 1st for an injunction to not sell Cafc and we have the Great Dane wanting to buy us. 
    At 5pm today Paul Elliot has a court case on September 1st for an injunction to not sell Cafc and we have the Great Dane wanting to buy us - this was my point about nothing really changing. 

Dodger and a lot of the lads in the protests I know personally am I not calling them thieves I was merely pointing out how it could be perceived
     “ paid my entry and now treating myself to a bottle of red “
    you know how media works these days, talking of dodger there were a lot of people on here talking a lot of shit about him and now you are rightfully praising him. 
    Regarding a door being open, that’s great if I walked into someone’s house because of a door being open I’m pretty sure there would be trouble, the last thing I want to see is fans arrested and facing bans from the club they love. 

Final point to call me a wally and have this idea that I’m not a fan, I’ve seen charlton play at 63 different grounds, have charlton tattoos, take my England and charlton flag all over Europe following England and being proud of the club I support. 

What I do find quite amusing is the hypocritical bs on here as I know the posters that were going into one over certain mass gatherings and a certain government member, they are also the posters that say things like “ they belong down at millwall” not knowing that these fans are the most vocal and are the most active today. 

Think that’s everything

cheers 

PH
    Think your done on mate. Thanks for your support ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone that joined in October 2019 telling me thanks for my support🤣🤣
  • Options
    Been on here since Netaddicks but the old knuckle heads like you do my head in. 
  • Options
    There you go again taking the thread from a lawful demonstration into who is a bigger or better fan. Nether mind there is 8 months or so to Easter.
  • Options
    Posted this in the bonkers thread, but I know some of you don't read it so I'll put it in here too. Our good friend Nads has made a comeback
    Hope somebody is keeping a little black book on all these tosses.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    There you go again taking the thread from a lawful demonstration into who is a bigger or better fan. Nether mind there is 8 months or so to Easter.
    Sorry dansk but when someone calls you out you are allowed to respond. 

Fuck me this is getting ridiculous on here.
  • Options
    Is there a video of TS on the phone to the boardroom heroes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been on here since Netaddicks but the old knuckle heads like you do my head in. 
    Well you know the answer then, don't read it.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Dansk_Red said:
    Sorry dansk but when someone calls you out you are allowed to respond. 

Fuck me this is getting ridiculous on here.
    Like you said when you edited your post, you've offended a lot of people by effectively calling us wankers.
    I'd leave it & hope people forget over time, but dragging it out all day is making it all the more memorable.
    I think we should all move on.
    Covered I haven’t called anyone wankers especially charlton fans at all and you know I didn’t say that, so I don’t need people to forget. 

Anyway ciao all 
  • Options
    Couldn’t stay long, but good to see all went well outside and, well, inside The Valley. Good 
    work all involved. Loved the protest facemasks.
  • Options
    Is there a video of TS on the phone to the boardroom heroes?
    Yes there is. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    It's a shame to see so much infighting on a great day like this when fans came together to do something positive. One person disagrees. That's fine! Enjoy the day. 
    There’s no infighting, one person disagrees and leads to a debate. It’s no drama. @PalaceHater will have many friends and acquaintances there today who clearly felt different to him.
  • Options
    There is Carly I just don’t know to put it on here. It’s not a zoom just a phone call.
  • Options
    Hope somebody is keeping a little black book on all these tosses.

Harsh, Louis is a top bloke.