Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Are the guys still encamped in the boardroom?
  • Options
    Looking on here for updates, are there people still in there ?
    And where can I get a couple of facemasks ?
  • Options
    Sky news just announced " Charlton protest coming up soon"
    Just don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    "After the break......and adverts......and Premier League news......etc......"
  • Options
    I categorically deny that I was the one who left the Canadian money at the feet of Sam Bartram. Wish I'd thought of that though. Great day out. Well done all.
  • Options
    I'm told northstandsteve is selling "ESI OUT" masks £7 each.
    Contact via CL, pm him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:

More decent media coverage with a Louis Mendez retweet from Henry Winter (1.2 million followers)
    1.2m followers, mostly Football fans and other journalist.

Still think it was "pointless" @PalaceHater?
    Unless you are living under a rock you know the efl are cnuts, entering the ground illegally and helping yourself to bottles of wine isn’t going to look great is it, and now with the police attending just don’t think it puts the fans in a fantastic light. 

Each to there own, but ultimately elliots case is 1st sept? So I don’t not see how today will effect that. 
    What a wally.

It is the way you get things done. Please enlighten us to what you are actually doing.

I would have a whole shilling on that your total contribution to date has been lying in bed boycotting.
    The type of response on here, You don’t even know someone and you call them a wally and second guess what sort of fan I am. 

I’m a pretty regular attender so feel free to come and see me next time we are allowed back to games. 
    But you find it OK to call fans thieves. 
    It is clear that they arrived with provisions and plan to stay a while, but you are judge and feel free to post what you like based on what you would like to believe with no evidence and obviously second guessed what sort of fans they are. Double standards?

I will happily apologise if my conclusion was wrong and buy you a beer. So go on. Tell all.

Dw mate I’m not that hard up for a drink.

did the fans enter today lawfully? - no 
    did “some” fans help themselves to bottles of red - yes 

i don’t give a shit about opinions etc, was just commenting that I don’t want the club to be put in a bad light. 

Consider me done cheers all 
    Done throwing out some random accusations or done with hating everything & everyone including Palace...u were already told it was peaceful already told nothing was nicked...but you continued to comment over & over...if you really want to help with the cause,just put ya hands up say ya fucking wrong and salute the ones what were there fighting for our very existence...then maybe next time,join them...👍
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    There are regular Charlton facemasks: https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89337/for-sale-face-masks#latest

And ESI Out facemasks:  https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89650/for-sale-esi-out-facemasks#latest

• Options
    Has this been on yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Where is that from? 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Please tell me no one actually urinated in the sinks, stole alcohol and a games console. Please.
    Should of waited as the ps5 is out in a few months 
  • Options
    Sorry should've said in the post. It's a press release by the club posted by C.A.R.D on twitter
  • Options
    Where has that statement come from ?
  • Options
    Hmm so who has written that?

First and foremost is it the truth or is it individuals continuing to muddy the waters and so paint the protestors in a bad light?
  • Options
    I know you probably can't say @Ollywozere but who came up with that statement ? 
  • Options
    Whoever did that stuff should be ashamed of themselves. Taking away from what was a brilliant day. Fuck sake.