Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020-21 Season Ticket renewals

3500 sold so far it seems..

Comments

• Options
    Didnt think it would be anywhere near that. Maybe the whole Sandgaard takeover helped add to figure over the last week or so?
  • Options
    razil said:
    3500 sold so far it seems..
    Who told you this?
  • Options
    me neither as I wrote back to the club and told them - until the ownership and proof of funds embargo were resolved - I did raise this potential issue today.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm told it will be no away fans.

Up to each club and we've decided not.   Although heard from elsewhere Lincoln will give us 200 (two hundred).

Not clear on total capacity but perhaps as low as 5k. I'm told the line wasn't clear when this was said.

Edit. Now hearing as low a 2,000 at start.  
  • Options
    No away fans is standard, been mentioned a few times. Be interesting to see how Premier league teams police a 30% cap... thats still upto 20k fans attending but lots of season ticket holders missing out. 
  • Options
    I'm not bothering this year, I'll still watch every game on my IPTV so I won't miss the many injury time goals we let in!

Trains, food and drink etc for me and the boy was £50+ for a home game and double for the few aways we do so I'm gonna use this next year to finally get some money saved, works out nearly 2k I won't be spending this season.
  • Options
    I'm not bothering this year, I'll still watch every game on my IPTV so I won't miss the many injury time goals we let in!

Trains, food and drink etc for me and the boy was £50+ for a home game and double for the few aways we do so I'm gonna use this next year to finally get some money saved, works out nearly 2k I won't be spending this season.
    Yeah part of me is tempted to do this, even if I get a season pass on iFollow for £110
  • Options
    Leaving aside the ownership issues, the whole matchday experience is going to be pretty sub par.

Public transport (for some), allotted time slots to enter, not sitting in your regular seat surrounded by the usual crowd,  restrictions on catering, the lack of atmosphere, restricted pubs...
    wait til the plan is published, inclined to agree generally though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm still waiting for my refund from last season. Pretty farcical.

• Options

This is the route that I’m inclined to go down as well. May well pick and chose a couple of games when we are allowed to go, but definitely not getting season tickets. 
  • Options
    Leaving aside the ownership issues, the whole matchday experience is going to be pretty sub par.

Public transport (for some), allotted time slots to enter, not sitting in your regular seat surrounded by the usual crowd,  restrictions on catering, the lack of atmosphere, restricted pubs...
    And then of course there is the actual game. It doesn’t sound very appealing does it? 
  • Options
    How long are our season ticket seats from last season held for?

There's hardly any seats available in the most popular areas of the ground....I assume because the seats allocated to fans last season have not yet been made available.
  • Options
    How  many season tickets did we have last season, I dont know anyone who has renewed.

3500 sounds pretty high.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I took a risk on a number of levels and renewed mine in May. Wasn’t sure I was doing the right thing given all the uncertainties and a degree of ‘guilt’ and even ‘foolishness’ at being in the minority by giving my money to the parasite owners. I just want to see my team play. Sounds like I may be one of the first to get back into The Valley then. Time will tell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was one of the stupod ones who renewed early on and am waiting with baited breath about a refund for the league one discount. Can see more CAFC cash coming my way to spend on streaming  EFL trophy games...
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I will renew our three as soon as the Sandgaard takeover is confirmed - not a chance before then.
    This ...
  • Options
    Hoping to renew once I got some good news tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'll be renewing mine once we get the good news and I'll be getting Grandson No 2 his first season ticket.
  • Options
    Also will defo be renewing with me littleun...Cmon Tommy let’s get this done...🎸🤞🏻
  • Options
    I renewed before the ownership issue went nuclear. Not a lot I can do about it now. Just hope Thomas can make it happen.
  • Options
    Renewed back in May. Dad and I sit in the west stand lower so I am under the impression will be moved to a different stand.

Haven’t really thought about returning to Charlton as don’t want to get excited and then have it banned/delayed again from October onwards. 
  • Options
    razil said:

wait til the plan is published, inclined to agree generally though
    Can imagine the take up on matchday tickets will be low if the experience is rubbish after first couple of match days
  • Options
    2 being renewed as soon as the scum have all gone