Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020-21 Season Ticket renewals

Comments

• Options
    Is there a date penciled in for when fans can return? Would it be October 3rd ? Just trying to make sure I keep the day free 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Hoping to renew once I got some good news tomorrow.
    Me too, probably going to take over the boardroom, as missed out a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    I shall be renewing four as soon as new owner confirmed
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    I shall be renewing four as soon as new owner confirmed
    Same here.
  • Options
    Are our season ticket seats still being kept for us to renew---I seem to remember the Club extending the deadline to renew but I don't think they set a date?
  • Options
    razil said:
    Leaving aside the ownership issues, the whole matchday experience is going to be pretty sub par.

Public transport (for some), allotted time slots to enter, not sitting in your regular seat surrounded by the usual crowd,  restrictions on catering, the lack of atmosphere, restricted pubs...
    wait til the plan is published, inclined to agree generally though
    Can imagine the take up on matchday tickets will be low if the experience is rubbish after first couple of match days
    If TS takes over there possibly/probably won't be any matchday tickets.
    If the max limit is 8,000 with the lower west closed, all the tickets may be S/T holders only.
    (Cup games may be different of course).
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    dwb said:
    Are our season ticket seats still being kept for us to renew---I seem to remember the Club extending the deadline to renew but I don't think they set a date?
    You can still renew your seat, but they haven't announced for how much longer.
    However, you may not be sitting there due to the "bubbles"/groupings of up to 6 people, with seats vacant either side.
  • Options
    razil said:
    Leaving aside the ownership issues, the whole matchday experience is going to be pretty sub par.

Public transport (for some), allotted time slots to enter, not sitting in your regular seat surrounded by the usual crowd,  restrictions on catering, the lack of atmosphere, restricted pubs...
    Can imagine the take up on matchday tickets will be low if the experience is rubbish after first couple of match days
    I think will a 30% cap itl sell out most games, ppl are still desperate for normal.things to do and get back in the ground. After seeing how many midweek fixtures there are ill have to pass on a ST but will be doing as many singles games as possible, regardless of other people's experiences.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    razil said:

I think will a 30% cap itl sell out most games, ppl are still desperate for normal.things to do and get back in the ground. After seeing how many midweek fixtures there are ill have to pass on a ST but will be doing as many singles games as possible, regardless of other people's experiences.
    That’s the thing we have four Tuesday night home matches before Xmas against less than glamorous opposition. Honestly, a lot could happen between now and Sunderland match. 
  • Options
    I renew my pledge.  Not had a s/t for 11 years but as soon as the snot goblins are gone i am purchasing one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dwb said:
    However, you may not be sitting there due to the "bubbles"/groupings of up to 6 people, with seats vacant either side.
    I'm mainly waiting for ESI to leave but also waiting for the ST's to come off renewal. Golfie Jnr would like to sit in the Covered End & I'm looking at the options once all tickets are available.
  • Options
    3 renewing the moment TS is confirmed.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I’m waiting until Duchâtelet sells up lock stock and barrel And fucks off completely before I touch a season ticket. 

PS: i might reconsider if Tommie reduces the rates for the over 60s. 
  • Options
    Totally agree with MStuartPerm. Could not have put it better myself.
  • Options
    Once TS is confirmed I will be renewing.
  • Options
    One question about season tickets, are they no longer offering the finance option? I was looking tonight (in anticipation of good news tomorrow) but the only option to pay was credit/debit card
  • Options
    Is anyone renewing if TS takes over? 
  • Options
    Will Re new once I know who has my money - I will not give a penny to any of the present mob - let’s hope they all get paid of soon and are gone -  if TS takes over I hope he has a good hoover and cleans the whole place up - 

new broom etc etc 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I won’t be renewing, did that in Jan when ESI took over. Will wait and see how things go even if TS takes over, I truly hope he’s the real deal but it’s still all talk right now. Once things open up after the pandemic tickets won’t exactly be a problem.
  • Options
    Will not be renewing, but will consider at Christmas  a half season ticket option, IF  the ownership, and a sustainable management plan is put into place during that time. Hopefully get to a couple of games somehow? . Not convinced by the  proposed  idea for the present of attending any game with the Covid virus, not sure I will be following any games live on the clubs matchday transmissions, probably 'skip' the season, but will still follow the club, if you can call it that?
     There are  lot of bridges to cross for me to return except for the casual one off, but who really knows.
  • Options
    What may attract people is the limited numbers that could be allowed in. I won't even think about it until we have an owner who is not a crook or a cnut. 
  • Options

I've renewed.

The football may be crap and there will be no atmosphere.  I'll probably have to get into the ground and sit in my seat for six hours before kick off and I'll have to wear a mask and not be able to drink or use the toilet. 

It'll be pretty awful and depressing but it's a far more attractive option than spending the time at home with my bitch of a wife and my dreadfully annoying kids! 

Where are the forms to renew..................
  • Options
    Just renewed mine, wanted to get in ahead of the hordes that will be signing up after TS is formally announced! 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Just renewed mine, wanted to get in ahead of the hordes that will be signing up after TS is formally announced! 
    I’m not spending a penny until it’s a done deal, this is charlton... it can all still go tits up yet
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    se9addick said:
    I’m not spending a penny until it’s a done deal, this is charlton... it can all still go tits up yet
    Oh totally agree, just getting ahead of myself 
  • Options
    dwb said:
    I think with the restrictions a large % of supporters will not be using their own seats.
  • Options
    Still trying to relocate but that aside I wouldn’t renew now despite yesterday’s excellent news. Four reasons if I’m being honest. First, I just don’t fancy any “COVID” arrangements for attendance that are so far being mooted. I’m happy to wait for normality. Second, I want to wait and see whether the Great Dane is the real deal or not. Third. I just don’t fancy watching third division football again at the moment. At least I don’t feel like paying up front to commit to a full season of it. Fourth. The price. As I’ve mentioned before my ST would be 23% more expensive that at the same renewal point two seasons ago. I don’t think that is reasonable and money is a bit tight at the moment.  Each to their own and I look forward to the day when we can all get back to a bouncing Valley. But I’m a bit disillusioned with it all at the moment so I’m taking some time out till normality returns. Nice away kit though!

• Options
    shine166 said:
    se9addick said:
    This aged well