Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020-21 Season Ticket renewals

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dwb said:
    I can find no details on the CAFC website about the Club continuing to hold our season ticket seats to prevent them being used by other fans.
    Initially, there was a deadline of July 31st but then I think the Club announced the deadline was being extended for renewal but I've heard nothing since.
    Does anyone know what thew current position is--a group of us, who sit together, in the East Stand want to renew but only once we know about the ownership of the Club.

Ring 0208 333-4000, they have always been very helpful when I have rung.
    If you log onto the site and go to Tickets and Season tickets - as long as you are logged in there should be the option to renew and it will show your old seat - at least that's how I did mine only last week.
  • Options
    dwb said:
    I can find no details on the CAFC website about the Club continuing to hold our season ticket seats to prevent them being used by other fans.
    Initially, there was a deadline of July 31st but then I think the Club announced the deadline was being extended for renewal but I've heard nothing since.
    Does anyone know what thew current position is--a group of us, who sit together, in the East Stand want to renew but only once we know about the ownership of the Club.

They're still being held at the moment, I don't know if that's the case after today when they go off sale though
  • Options
    They're going off sale after today to allow them to put a seating plan in place based on the number and sizes of the bubbles of the people thatbhave already renewed. After that they'll go back on limited sale with a very limited number of seats to choose from
  • Options
    If you currently have a ticket in lower north (cheapest) and after they reallocate the lower north there are no seats left, then are you going to have to pay the higher price to sit in another stand? 
  • Options
    As I'm already on an aisle seat I'm hoping I get to keep it! Can't be pushing me into the next block, I won't have it
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    As I'm already on an aisle seat I'm hoping I get to keep it! Can't be pushing me into the next block, I won't have it
    They've said that they intend to keep people in the same price point blocks that they paid for, so they presumably won't move people far

Assuming we're allowed in anyway. With yesterday's tightening of the rules, it seems highly unlikely that 8000 spectators will be allowed in to The Valley in October, even if the club have to plan for it...
  • Options
    redman said:
    If you currently have a ticket in lower north (cheapest) and after they reallocate the lower north there are no seats left, then are you going to have to pay the higher price to sit in another stand? 
    No, but I believe that works both ways and you won't be reimbursed for being moved to a cheaper seat 
  • Options
    Won't renew yet but hope we sell the 7000.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    redman said:
    No, but I believe that works both ways and you won't be reimbursed for being moved to a cheaper seat 
    I would imagine if the Lower North is ‘full’ the first relocation point would be to the South Stand.

Lets hope it’s something we have to worry about. At the moment I would say it is very much up in the air.

i have my season ticket, and would just like the opportunity to attend. It is what it is and if I have to watch on line so be it. At least I can shout from my front room something it seems I won’t if I am lucky enough to attend. 
  • Options
    Just renewed. Even if opportunities to attend will be limited I'm really finding weekends empty and want to take any opportunity to get out and socialize especially while I'm still working from home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dwb said:

Forget it, with social distancing in place, its highly unlikely you will be allowed in your seat.