Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jean King a.k.a. @HantsAddick - R.I.P.

Comments

• Options
    RIP Jean.

Sorry to have read that.
  • Options
    Thoughts with family and friends. Lost one of our own. RIP.
  • Options
    Sad news. Hopeful that those near and dear can find some solace soon.
    RIP Jean
  • Options
    RIP Jean.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of the news. RIP
  • Options
    RIP Jean 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Jean
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Jean 
  • Options
    RIP Jean
  • Options
    RIP Jean.
  • Options
    Didn’t know much about Jean but like so many others, she sounds a true fan and the type we need to keep the club going. RIP
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Am I right in thinking Jean was that little lady that used to sell the raffle tickets and used to go to the Bromley meetings. So gutted. She was such a lovely lady. We have lost so many people this year. That is probably the 9th person I know that have passed away this year  Les Turner, Seb, my aunt, Syd etc. RIP lady x All very nice people. 
  • Options
    I never met Jean, yet GlassHalfFull spoke of her to me with much warmth and affection. Such sad news, yet a merciful release in the end. My thoughts are with her family and friends. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Am I right in thinking Jean was that little lady that used to sell the raffle tickets and used to go to the Bromley meetings. So gutted. She was such a lovely lady. We have lost so many people this year. That is probably the 9th person I know that have passed away this year  Les Turner, Seb, my aunt, Syd etc. RIP lady x All very nice people. 
    You may be thinking of Jean Tindall Rudders22, both Jean’s being long serving and faithful Addicks.
  • Options
    Very sad news.  Rest in peace Jean.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    <3
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Jean.
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP Jean.
  • Options
    I never new Jean but reading your moving true words brought a tear to my eye.
    I share your sadness.
    Rest in peace Jean
  • Options
    RIP Jean 
  • Options
    RIP Jean
  • Options
    Rest in Peace Jean
  • Options
    Oh no. RIP Jean, fellow addick ❤️