Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Wonder if he’s picked up Covid.
  • Options
    Where was his regular position at Posh?
  • Options
    Doesn't anyone think he would have run today's game,a class act but he's not going to chase back or track a runner.Just let him do his thing and give the guy a chance.Judge him late season.
    Its not like there wouldn't have been cover ! 
  • Options
    For those that love a MM Instagram story he's on the mend

• Options
    Doesn't have Covid then
  • Options
    Self isolating and had to wait on a test result would be my guess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Self isolating and had to wait on a test result would be my guess
    If he was, with oshi and levitt also unavailable due to covid, why wasn’t our game called off?
  • Options
    He's in a PSG tracksuit....shouldn't we all be going ape shit over that?*

*this is just a joke
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Not even on the bench today, wonder if he’s picked up a PS5 injury.
    Ill
    "Ill" yep so LB does keep some of the stuff with players in the dressing room then... Ill my fat hairy arse  :D
    Wonder what MM's got on the manager that Albie and Jonniesta haven't?
  • Options
    I'm not surprised he gets a mixed bag from the fans. We don't often have a real baller show up and play for us, so it's natural we get confused when one does
  • Options
    I'll add that the quality Viewfinder always bangs on about - players who will not fuck around but advance, take on the opposition and put the ball in the bloody goal - the Halesian Drive, to be psychological perhaps - is precisely the quality Maddison espouses most. In the shooting warm-up, other players try to pass it in. Maddison smashes it. Jamie Vardy is another, albeit even more exemplary, exponent of the Will To Smash. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is my man of the match for today’s game. The one thing he especially needs to work on is his heading. But I would accept him even without any of that just for his passing ability which is outrageously good over a long distance. I was initially doubtful if he could play in this team but now I’m fully persuaded that he should be in each and every game.
  • Options
    He was also my MOM today, he was instrumental in us getting back into the game and his vision and passing ability is way above league one level. It's a mystery to me why he hasn't gone further in the game
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    He was also my MOM today, he was instrumental in us getting back into the game and his vision and passing ability is way above league one level. It's a mystery to me why he hasn't gone further in the game
    Maybe he will if he develops into a team player?

• Options
    I think the ‘PS5 rest’ did Marcus the world of good, good to see him playing 80 minutes yesterday, he did well.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Watching his warm-up yesterday, he is the best finisher at the club by a country mile.
  • Options
    The fella had a great improvement. The opposition were falling over trying to keep up with him at times. Good work between him and FC. Nimble and agile, you could see the creative ability. His off the ball work rate was higher and valuable to the team, so you can see the training work paying off. Well played.
  • Options
    Watching his warm-up yesterday, he is the best finisher at the club by a country mile.
    Certainly the cleanest striker of a ball.
    He was absolutely smashing them in.