Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    I feel for whoever's putting Bogle's Christmas dinner on the plate!
    Interesting comment.  Why do you feel that way ?
     Apologies. It's my usual roundabout way of saying I think he's pretty shyte.
    I had a spicy curry last night and need to go for a bogle
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Shame to move away from discussing his skills/contribution on the pitch to this and that. Why are some of you folk more interested in the Instagram posts and critically evaluating him, than his footballing contributions?

All a bit odd.
  • Options
    Why? Is it being posted on here as rate my plate? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Interesting comment.  Why do you feel that way ?
    Because he's not even going to eat it on purpose. He's going to fall over and the food's just going to hit his mouth. It'll go in but it'll be an awful mess
    That is  a pathetic comment and bares no reality to the action. The keeper tripped him but he managed to get it in . 
    Yeah, I was the one who was saying this! My comment just there is taking the piss out of the people who said it was unintentional
  • Options
    I hate it when I have to explain a joke on the MARCUS MADDISON thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly, he did in 2 actions what we've wanted Williams and our attacking midfielders do for some time. 

The megs and rifle were something you only really see in a 5 aside cage!
  • Options
    First league goal.
  • Options
    What a cracking finish, I missed it first time round as I was so bored watching the game I went to the khazi.
  • Options
    If we get Schwartz in and play Maddison in the free role, MM will get double digits in assists and maybe even goals this season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just as good as jonny williams. maddison has grown on me
  • Options
    I like that team @Sage and think it's close to what I would go for.

I've not really had a look at the January transfer thread, so not au fait on the views of Schwartz. What kinda of striker is he, and do you think he will be able to create/score chances. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    If Schwartz comes in before Hull, and has been training with the squad already, we have to ensure we have a midfield who can create enough chances for the front players. Aneke is suspended so would throw Schwartz in. 

Maddison was excellent when he came on yesterday and the goal will only give him an extra boost. There is no reason why Bowyer can’t be starting him more often.

Morgan brings us something different, he’s also shown he can work hard and do the other side of the game now too. Start him.

I would love to see a team of something like this:

Amos
    Gunter New CB Pairing Maatsen
    Watson
    Morgan Williams
    Maddison
    Schwartz Washington

Maynard-Brewer, Matthews, Pratley, F-Caskey, Gilbey, Smyth, Bogle
    That's my ideal midfield starting team. The people who say that you cant play William's and MM together must be forgetting the 2nd half against Wimbledon! Ok so we may not be as tight but tight isnt really working is it ? That midfield would absolutely terrify any opponents in this league  and our strikers would be able to fill their boots. TS might even get a few 5-3 games which is better than the dross we have seen lately imo
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    DOUCHER said:
    the bloke is a maverick but is a proven gunslinger - build the team around him 
    Absolutely. He needs to be first on the team sheet. Nevermind if he has an Regi Blinker, leave him on the pitch, he is the only player we have that can win a game on his own with a moment of magic. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    If Schwartz comes in before Hull, and has been training with the squad already, we have to ensure we have a midfield who can create enough chances for the front players. Aneke is suspended so would throw Schwartz in. 

Maddison was excellent when he came on yesterday and the goal will only give him an extra boost. There is no reason why Bowyer can’t be starting him more often.

Morgan brings us something different, he’s also shown he can work hard and do the other side of the game now too. Start him.

I would love to see a team of something like this:

Amos
    Gunter New CB Pairing Maatsen
    Watson
    Morgan Williams
    Maddison
    Schwartz Washington

Maynard-Brewer, Matthews, Pratley, F-Caskey, Gilbey, Smyth, Bogle
    With Watson, Morgan, Williams and Maddison shielding them our new central defenders are in for a busy afternoon.
  • Options
    I’d rather have pratley play than Watson but otherwise agree with that. 
  • Options

I've not really had a look at the January transfer thread, so not au fait on the views of Schwartz. What kinda of striker is he, and do you think he will be able to create/score chances. 
    To me, the best way to describe him would probably be a Jamie Vardy style without the raw pace. Others may disagree.
  • Options
    Sage said:

To me, the best way to describe him would probably be a Jamie Vardy style without the raw pace. Others may disagree.
    Can you get WKD's in Denmark? ;)
  • Options
    Sage said:

Can you get WKD's in Denmark? ;)
    Sorry mate, you’ve lost me 😂