Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST holders unable to attend to retain CAFC Cash / Ballot details for Wimbledon & Bristol Rovers p6

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Happy to say successful in both ballots!!
    Don’t get when people bought their season ticket in a pandemic with scum owners they suddenly want to pick and choose their games??
    maybe they always did and why there are so many empty seats on Sell Out games 
    We bought tickets to the value of a million quid.  Bowyer said they could not afford footballs days before Thomas appeared. 

That money probably helped save the club. 

Then you wouldn't  have had ballot to be in would you..these people  also went through thick and thi  whereas you maybe didn't. 

I think you should thank us and stop crowing over good fortune solely down to us because  if we all took upour seats you would  not get a look in. 
    Delusions of grandeur 
    Don't  be a dick... it us obvious.  Even you should  be able to work that out. But then again,  perhaps not. 
    Ticket money is released game by game, not pre season so that they had footballs for training. 
    The game by game release only occurs on season tickets purchased by credit card
    Ah didn't know that, tbh if there was ever a year to make sure you purchase on a CC, this was it !
  • Options
    1,115 tickets remaining
  • Options
    974 tickets left with 24 hours until deadline.
  • Options
    Of my very small survey consisting of seven people on a WhatsApp group, all of those that got drawn in the ballot for the MK game (3) also got selected for the Wimbledon and all of those that didn’t get drawn in the ballot for the MK game (4) also didn’t get selected for the Wimbledon match. 

Whilst that’s mathematically possible, it seems pretty improbable? 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Of my very small survey consisting of seven people on a WhatsApp group, all of those that got drawn in the ballot for the MK game (3) also got selected for the Wimbledon and all of those that didn’t get drawn in the ballot for the MK game (4) also didn’t get selected for the Wimbledon match. 

Not that improbable if it happened.

There’s plenty of people on here who either haven’t been selected for either or have been selected for both. It seems to be a lot more common than is acceptable.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    se9addick said:

There’s plenty of people on here who either haven’t been selected for either or have been selected for both. It seems to be a lot more common than is acceptable.
    It definitely happened!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    se9addick said:
    Belv said:
    se9addick said:

It definitely happened!
    Not improbable at all then, depending on your definition I suppose but there have been a lot of examples of people getting the same result in both ballots.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Belv said:
    se9addick said:
    Belv said:
    se9addick said:

It definitely happened!
    Not improbable at all then, depending on your definition I suppose but there have been a lot of examples of people getting the same result in both ballots.
    And therein lies the problem the club has in stating this is a fair way of distributing the 2,000 tickets per match.

I'd like to know how many season ticket holders live in Kent & hence how many of us in tier 2 are actually in the ballot....
  • Options
    Out of the six I know.  2 got selected for both, the other 4 got selected for either MK or Wombles.  3 winners for MK, 5 for Dons out of the 6 of us.  Nobody missed out on both.  Another small sample but maybe representative of what the distribution should be.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I just had a count up and made it 1,045 seats available.
    So it looks like some may well end up on sale to non S/T holders.
    Great news for any concerned S/T holders, including Fanny.
    The offer to refund all S/T holders with CAFC cash if they don't go, may well ensure no games are sold out to S/T holders, all the time Kent remain in Tier 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What time do they go on sale to ST holders tomorrow?
  • Options
    PRICES---16-9
  • Options
    Thanks Clive
  • Options
    Might find it difficult to sell 2000 on Tuesday? 
  • Options
    Does anybody know if we can redeem tickets for linked STs yet? Seem to remember reading that we could, but might have imagined it.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Does anybody know if we can redeem tickets for linked STs yet? Seem to remember reading that we could, but might have imagined it.
    Are that at the same address? If so they should have been linked and all offered/not all offered. if a different address and they were unsuccessful in the ballot you'd need to wait until they reach the required level above (i.e. today at 3pm)
  • Options
    Would be good if the club can confirm how many sears are available after the 2.00PM deadline passes.
  • Options
    946 tickets remaining, 3hours 55 minutes to deadline.
  • Options
    Can ST holders buy more than one after 3pm today for Dons game?
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Croydon said:
    Are that at the same address? If so they should have been linked and all offered/not all offered. if a different address and they were unsuccessful in the ballot you'd need to wait until they reach the required level above (i.e. today at 3pm)
    Sorry, I mean when they become available at 3pm today.

Both unsuccessful in the ballot, but both looking to get a ticket later.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tickets will then be made available to redeem by all season-ticket holders not in Tier Three, from Monday at 3pm until Wednesday at 10am on a first come, first served basis. Should any tickets remain, they will go on sale to supporters with 250 or more loyalty points at 11am on Wednesday, December 9th, then to supporters with 100 loyalty points or more at 1pm and then to anyone who has an account on the club’s tickets system* at 3pm. Tickets will go off sale at 5pm on Friday, December 11th. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fca3e765fb37/ticketing-update-for-upcoming-home-games-against-afc-wimbledon-and-bristol-rovers
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Croydon said:
    Sorry, I mean when they become available at 3pm today.

Both unsuccessful in the ballot, but both looking to get a ticket later.
    If you have a liked account then yes, 3pm today.
  • Options
    1 ticket per ST holder.
  • Options
    It does seem that many other clubs are allowing people (in social bubbles) to sit together. It would be interesting to know the logistics of this, are the clubs just relying on fans to obey the rules themselves (i.e. maintaining the correct spacing if not in a bubble), or was their seating arranged by the club
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    A distinct lack of mask wearing at Colchester, Portsmouth & Norwich. 
  • Options
    Seen a lot of this, highlights on tv games, people close together, and
    not wearing masks, also seem to be in one stand, which improves atmosphere
    i would think, maybe we should concentrate on Covered End where legally possible
    and safe.?
  • Options
    The mask rule/advice differs from club to club, this is the advice on the Colchester website
    Face masks MUST be worn on arrival to the stadium until you are in your seat. It is advised that you wear your mask during the game, although you are allowed to remove it if you wish. 
    https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/december/grimsby-preview/
  • Options
    clive said:
    The mask rule/advice differs from club to club, this is the advice on the Colchester website
    Face masks MUST be worn on arrival to the stadium until you are in your seat. It is advised that you wear your mask during the game, although you are allowed to remove it if you wish. 
    https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/december/grimsby-preview/
    So in other words, it's up to you, we don't give a stuff either way ;)