Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST holders unable to attend to retain CAFC Cash / Ballot details for Wimbledon & Bristol Rovers p6

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like theatres have been told that tomorrow night's performances are to be their last so looks like it could be from Wednesday.
  • Options
    Tier 3 from Wednesday so tomorrow's game will be ok then thats it
  • Options
    23 tickets still available for tomorrow night
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    23 tickets still available for tomorrow night
    I am surprised 

Last game for a while now as we are moving into tier 3, surprised they havent been snapped uo
  • Options
    Sorry if wrong thread but I assume you can't buy streams for this seasons games from your CAFC cash if the cash refers to past season and you haven't renewed this season? Tried but could never link it up. 
  • Options
    Sorry if wrong thread but I assume you can't buy streams for this seasons games from your CAFC cash if the cash refers to past season and you haven't renewed this season? Tried but could never link it up. 
    Yes you can for games. Certainly could earlier in the season anyway 
  • Options
    Does anyone have the link to purchase the Bristol Rovers game using CAFC Cash?
  • Options
    I think you log in on the ‘Tickets’ window, select ‘Home games’ and Bristol Rovers and you can the use CAFC cash for the £10 fee, although there’s an additional transaction fee of £1.50 to pay by credit or debit card.

Having said that, I managed to cock it up myself for this game and didn’t use my CAFC Cash, so am probably not the best person to be offering advice ....
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    I think you log in on the ‘Tickets’ window, select ‘Home games’ and Bristol Rovers and you can the use CAFC cash for the £10 fee, although there’s an additional transaction fee of £1.50 to pay by credit or debit card.

Having said that, I managed to cock it up myself for this game and didn’t use my CAFC Cash, so am probably not the best person to be offering advice ....
    It is actually cheaper to pay cash directly and avoid the £1.50 fee added. My season ticket was £195 . No matter which way I pay it costs more than the season ticket which seems quite wrong. My seat is a very generous £8.50 a game live. However I resent being penalised for risking my money to buy a season ticket and then be made to pay more plus  purchasing fee on top

If you don't want to buy the stream, then don't.
    You will simply get your S/T money refunded in CAFC cash, which can pay/go towards next season's S/T.
  • Options
    Blucher said:

It is actually cheaper to pay cash directly and avoid the £1.50 fee added. My season ticket was £195 . No matter which way I pay it costs more than the season ticket which seems quite wrong. My seat is a very generous £8.50 a game live. However I resent being penalised for risking my money to buy a season ticket and then be made to pay more plus  purchasing fee on top

You will simply get your S/T money refunded in CAFC cash, which can pay/go towards next season's S/T.

Exactly what I'm doing - paying for the stream and leaving CAFC cash to build up against next year's ST.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Blucher said:

Exactly what I'm doing - paying for the stream and leaving CAFC cash to build up against next year's ST.
    Snap, partly as I always leave it too late to use the cash for the stream!
  • Options
    Blucher said:

I think you've missed the point. The guy is just making a point that it more expensive to watch online than it is live in the stadium. I think they've made a fair point. I cannot think of any other examples where this is the case.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Blucher said:

I think you've missed the point. The guy is just making a point that it more expensive to watch online than it is live in the stadium. I think they've made a fair point. I cannot think of any other examples where this is the case.
    Yes I understand that he has an extraordinary cheap concession S/T.
    The EFL set the £10 price.
    I'm simply saying that if someone feels £10 is too much, then that's fine and they are not obliged to purchase (exactly the same as with everything else if you think it's not good value).