Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST holders unable to attend to retain CAFC Cash / Ballot details for Wimbledon & Bristol Rovers p6

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    I think we took pretty much the strictest interpretation of the rules possible. 
    Yes and leads to the worst atmosphere and fan experience.
    I'm not saying it's wrong. I have mixed feelings.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I think we took pretty much the strictest interpretation of the rules possible. 
    It maybe the local council that sets the rules, at Anfield last night the vast majority of fans were wearing masks.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    A distinct lack of mask wearing at Colchester, Portsmouth & Norwich. 
    The Norwich one, they're all one extended family anyway so that's not a problem
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    A distinct lack of mask wearing at Colchester, Portsmouth & Norwich. 
    The Norwich one, they're all one extended family anyway so that's not a problem
    You know them personally then ;)
  • Options
    Managed to get a ticket after 3 for Saturday and was successful for Tuesday. 
  • Options
    Any season tickets holders not able to select ticket for Wimbledon match ? 
  • Options
    Me too 
  • Options
    No e-mail but unable to purchase Bristol Rovers tickets so I assume unsuccessful.

I'm just here for the fall out when some people miss out for the third time and then find out someone else has been successful in all 3. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I managed to get a ticket for Wimbledon AND Bristol Rovers (I was unlucky in the 1st Wimbledon and MK Dons ballots)!
  • Options
    Same here. 
  • Options
    Got a ticket for Saturday but looks like missed out on the ballot for Bristol Rovers. Hoping I'll pick one up when they get released to ST holders.

In terms of draws looks like I'm 1/3 at the moment.
  • Options
    Not been drawn for the last 2, although considering I can buy tickets for this weekend I'm guessing getting a ticket for next Tuesday isn't going to be a problem 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    No e-mail but unable to purchase Bristol Rovers tickets so I assume unsuccessful.

I'm just here for the fall out when some people miss out for the third time and then find out someone else has been successful in all 3. 
    I've now been successful in all three ballots. Appreciate it seems no one (ST Holder) who wants to go has so far missed out but still seems tad unfair to me.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Belv said:

I've now been successful in all three ballots. Appreciate it seems no one (ST Holder) who wants to go has so far missed out but still seems tad unfair to me.
    I agree but as long as every season ticket holder who can go & wants to go gets a ticket it is not a major problem.
    We either have a very large Tier 3 contingent or there are lot of people prepared to sit at home & watch the stream.
  • Options

Shouldn't the Wimbledon match now be available for season ticket holders to book as I has passed 3pm?

• Options
    clive said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Belv said:

I agree but as long as every season ticket holder who can go & wants to go gets a ticket it is not a major problem.
    We either have a very large Tier 3 contingent or there are lot of people prepared to sit at home & watch the stream.
    Agreed, if Kent comes out of Tier 3 though after the 16th boxing day could get interesting......
  • Options
    ……..It's still greyed-out for me.
  • Options
    ST update from the Harris household in Tier 2 Hertfordshire with 2 linked accounts 
    (i) MKD - Unsuccessful in ballot - got 2 together when released to ST holders last Monday - received email with print@home attached
    (ii) Wimbledon - Unsuccessful in ballot - got 2 together when released to ST holders today - received email with print@home attached
    (iii) Bristol Rovers - Successful in ballot - got 2 together and received email with print@home attached    

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have been successful in last 2 not MK Dons. 

Although at this time it seems all season ticket holders are able to get a ticket not sure this is the fairest way. 

I guess until season ticket holders don’t get tickets this will continue. 

Not knowing how many season tickets holders are ‘Tier 3’ makes it difficult to know how many are actually going into the ballot. 
  • Options
    Successful for the first time in the Bristol Rovers ballot. Managed to get tickets for the Wimbledon game once they became available at 3.00 today. Just hope that the team can get back to playing decent football for these games and keep it up for the rest of the season. COYR’s
  • Options
    Just got my Wimbledon ticket and received an email saying I have been successful for Rovers .

It will be interesting to see how Boxing Day is allocated if Kent gets allowed to attend after the 16th .

Given that I will then have been 4 times since lockdown I would be happy to make way for someone who hasn't been .
  • Options
    I have been successful in last 2 not MK Dons. 

Although at this time it seems all season ticket holders are able to get a ticket not sure this is the fairest way. 

I guess until season ticket holders don’t get tickets this will continue. 

Not knowing how many season tickets holders are ‘Tier 3’ makes it difficult to know how many are actually going into the ballot. 
    Think it was reported that 1.500 out of 4,900 .
  • Options
    Someone in Kent is more than welcome to any ticket I may get for Boxing Day.

Assuming I'll be able to get one for the Bristol Rovers game, I would have done the first 3 and will be more than happy to be sat in the warm with my feet up surrounded by beer and mince pies.
  • Options
    Been invited to buy a Wombles ticket now, though as I'm busy on Saturday evening might give it a miss

I wasn't successful for the Brizzle match, one I do want to go to, so will have to wait until it's on open sale on Wednesday afternoon, which I don't see as a problem.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    clive said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Belv said:

Agreed, if Kent comes out of Tier 3 though after the 16th boxing day could get interesting......
    With then horrendous Covid numbers in Kent, it's unlikely unless the government just "abandons" Tiers for Christmas
  • Options
    Been invited to buy a Wombles ticket now, though as I'm busy on Saturday evening might give it a miss

I wasn't successful for the Brizzle match, one I do want to go to, so will have to wait until it's on open sale on Wednesday afternoon, which I don't see as a problem.
    How do you 'get invited' to buy a ticket for the Wimbledon match?
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Club sent an email to the originally unsuccessful season ticket holders to let them know they were now eligible 
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

If you are a ST holder and not successful in the initial ballot then you can logon to the CAFC tickets site from 3.00pm today & buy a seat