Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST holders unable to attend to retain CAFC Cash / Ballot details for Wimbledon & Bristol Rovers p6

Comments

• Options
    Why when they put these tickets on sale this morning to people with 250 loyalty points, people that live in Tier 3 can buy them? But they won’t let ST holders from Kent (tier 3) in to the ballot or be allowed to buy before this stage if they don’t win in the ballot? How does that make any sense? Really pissed me off.
  • Options
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    Why when they put these tickets on sale this morning to people with 250 loyalty points, people that live in Tier 3 can buy them? But they won’t let ST holders from Kent (tier 3) in to the ballot or be allowed to buy before this stage if they don’t win in the ballot? How does that make any sense? Really pissed me off.
    Supporters who purchase a ticket that live in Tier Three will not be able to attend the game, they will be contacted by the club and have their ticket refunded.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fd0a67eef5e7/tickets-go-on-sale-for-saturdays-game-against-afc-wimbledon
  • Options
    why does a wombles ticket cost £10 when bought using real money but £11.50 using CAFC money?
  • Options
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    Yeah must be annoying not being allowed to break teir rules so you can go and watch a game of football and potentially put lots of other people at risk.. id make an official complaint if I were you 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    Yeah must be annoying not being allowed to break teir rules so you can go and watch a game of football and potentially put lots of other people at risk.. id make an official complaint if I were you 

What is a "teir" rule?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    shine166 said:
    ReeCAFC15 said:

What is a "teir" rule?
    If you're in tier 3, don't go to another tier and put people at risk.... although you knew that and were trying to be funny because I got letters in the wrong order

• Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    ReeCAFC15 said:

What is a "teir" rule?
    If you're in tier 3, don't go to another tier and put people at risk.... although you knew that and were trying to be funny because I hot letters in the wrong order

Unless you are working inside  - so you get to spend 6 days a week travelling from Tier 3 to Tier 2 putting people at risk instead. 

• Options
    1037 tickets remain for Bristol Rovers
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    ReeCAFC15 said:

What is a "teir" rule?
    If you're in tier 3, don't go to another tier and put people at risk.... although you knew that and were trying to be funny because I got letters in the wrong order

If you are going to take the piss out of someone it is advisable to get your spelling right. Otherwise you come across as a right wankre.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kentred2 said:

Maradona and Ray Clemence at the game?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    ReeCAFC15 said:

What is a "teir" rule?

If you are going to take the piss out of someone it is advisable to get your spelling right. Otherwise you come across as a right wankre.
    I've got dyslexia c, even my phone has given up autocorrecting. 

Now whose the wankre

• Options
    Just had my ticket withdrawn as booked under my Dad’s account. Nothing wrong with that apart from his DA postcode so they can’t prove who is going. I said I am, booked with my card and you have my Essex address linked in friends and family!!
    Big disappointment 
  • Options
    Got my ticket for Brizzle, entry time 6:30
  • Options
    Managed to purchase the final two tickets for me and my partner. We’re sitting in the complete opposite ends of the ground in what will no doubt be a terrible game of football and I can barely contain my excitement! 

I can’t wait to go back home. 
  • Options
    will London be in Tier 3 before the weekend? Seen a couple of stories saying it's needed.
  • Options
    Earliest London will enter Tier 3 is next Wednesday 
  • Options
    will London be in Tier 3 before the weekend? Seen a couple of stories saying it's needed.
    Won't happen before the weekend, if they decide to put London into tier 3 it will be from the middle of next week so both the Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers games should be safe.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Won't happen before the weekend, if they decide to put London into tier 3 it will be from the middle of next week so both the Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers games should be safe.
    Safe being relative term......
  • Options
    I think tier decision day is Weds 16 so we have these two games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just paid for the live stream of the Wimbledon game, but it didn't give me the option of using CAFC Cash.
    CAFC cash is still showing on my account, but still feels like I have paid twice for the same game.
  • Options
    Love it.
    Cases could be well over 200 for Greenwich and 300 for Bexley, but let's get the football in 1st.
  • Options
    Just paid for the live stream of the Wimbledon game, but it didn't give me the option of using CAFC Cash.
    CAFC cash is still showing on my account, but still feels like I have paid twice for the same game.
    But you will surely get the CAFC cash in some form if there is any left (probably as a reduction off next season's S/T).
  • Options
    It’s good to be back 
  • Options
    But you will surely get the CAFC cash in some form if there is any left (probably as a reduction off next season's S/T).
    Indeed and I checked that with the club, it will sit in the account until I use it.
    Just slightly irked that, having paid for a season ticket, I wasn't able to use the CAFC cash credited against it but rather paid another £10 charge.
    Particularly as the website link specifically stated that the CAFC cash funds would be available to purchase this stream from 12pm today.
    It's not a disaster in the scheme of things but I will be royally miffed if it turns out not to be a one-off
  • Options
    Indeed and I checked that with the club, it will sit in the account until I use it.
    Just slightly irked that, having paid for a season ticket, I wasn't able to use the CAFC cash credited against it but rather paid another £10 charge.
    Particularly as the website link specifically stated that the CAFC cash funds would be available to purchase this stream from 12pm today.
    It's not a disaster in the scheme of things but I will be royally miffed if it turns out not to be a one-off
    Agreed, but I assume the @5,000 S/T holders will nearly all have CAFC cash at the end of the season, some up to £300/£400, so I'm confident we'll be treated fairly.
    They couldn't not because no one would buy a S/T next season.
  • Options
    Will be interesting whether it’s a more enjoyable experience on a Saturday than it was midweek 
  • Options
    Will be interesting whether it’s a more enjoyable experience on a Saturday than it was midweek 
    Bloody hope so 
  • Options
    You have to go in though the ticket office link, rather than through Valley Pass to use CAFC Cash