Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST holders unable to attend to retain CAFC Cash / Ballot details for Wimbledon & Bristol Rovers p6

Comments

• Options
    Just paid for the live stream of the Wimbledon game, but it didn't give me the option of using CAFC Cash.
    CAFC cash is still showing on my account, but still feels like I have paid twice for the same game.
    But you will surely get the CAFC cash in some form if there is any left (probably as a reduction off next season's S/T).
    Indeed and I checked that with the club, it will sit in the account until I use it.
    Just slightly irked that, having paid for a season ticket, I wasn't able to use the CAFC cash credited against it but rather paid another £10 charge.
    Particularly as the website link specifically stated that the CAFC cash funds would be available to purchase this stream from 12pm today.
    It's not a disaster in the scheme of things but I will be royally miffed if it turns out not to be a one-off
    You have to go in though the ticket office link, rather than through Valley Pass to use CAFC Cash
    Okay, thanks mate. 
    I must have done that previously as I always use CAFC Cash for home games.
    Forgetful or dense? :) You decide
  • Options
    Just paid for the live stream of the Wimbledon game, but it didn't give me the option of using CAFC Cash.
    CAFC cash is still showing on my account, but still feels like I have paid twice for the same game.
    But you will surely get the CAFC cash in some form if there is any left (probably as a reduction off next season's S/T).
    Indeed and I checked that with the club, it will sit in the account until I use it.
    Just slightly irked that, having paid for a season ticket, I wasn't able to use the CAFC cash credited against it but rather paid another £10 charge.
    Particularly as the website link specifically stated that the CAFC cash funds would be available to purchase this stream from 12pm today.
    It's not a disaster in the scheme of things but I will be royally miffed if it turns out not to be a one-off
    You have to go in though the ticket office link, rather than through Valley Pass to use CAFC Cash
    Okay, thanks mate. 
    I must have done that previously as I always use CAFC Cash for home games.
    Forgetful or dense? :) You decide
    I only remembered this because the club posted it today!

• Options
    Mind you I think if you go through the ticket office you have to pay the £1.50 charge.
    So you can use CAFC cash, but have to pay £1.50 as well.
  • Options
    Mind you I think if you go through the ticket office you have to pay the £1.50 charge.
    So you can use CAFC cash, but have to pay £1.50 as well.
    That's annoying

It wasn't so bad in October and November as I bought the bundles (+ programme) all together
  • Options
    444 tickets remain for Bristol Rovers
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Roll up roll up.
    Brizzle R will possibly be the last home game with fans at The Valley for a few months.
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers doesn't seem to have proved popular at all. 261 tickets remaining and go on sale to anyone on the club's database in half an hour.
  • Options
    wonder how many went to the MK Dons game have taken up the option for the Rovers night game

I know I haven't..
  • Options
    wonder how many went to the MK Dons game have taken up the option for the Rovers night game

I know I haven't..
    I have. No brained despite the result. Could be a while until we get to go to another game. Would rather do that than spend even more time at home where I am the vast majority of my time at present.
    I'm skipping tomorrow but going on Tuesday...

Potentially we could have the North being allowed to games in January, but London, Kent and Essex not allowed

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I know I haven't..
    I have 

• Options

I know I haven't..
    I have, can't wait, it'll be my birthday too so plenty of scope for it to be totally ruined
  • Options

I know I haven't..
    I have
  • Options
    I have.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

I know I haven't..
    I have
    I have too & Rovers on Tuesday 
  • Options
    Yes.  Tomorrow and Tuesday.  Might be a mug but it’s in the blood 
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    Yes.  Tomorrow and Tuesday.  Might be a mug but it’s in the blood 
    :-)
  • Options
    Got a text message from the club just before 1pm about tickets for Tuesday and managed to get two straight away. Cannit wait to freeze my arse off Tuesday evening. Bet it rains too
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Got a text message from the club just before 1pm about tickets for Tuesday and managed to get two straight away. Cannit wait to freeze my arse off Tuesday evening. Bet it rains too
    So did I. Though I already had tickets (and never received a text or email about that). 

Funny old mailing lists!
  • Options
    Can't believe I got tickets, no season ticket and naff all points.  Very happy to be making a trip to our home for a game.  I have missed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:
    You Covered End lower Stu? If so, bring Jay to the Anchor pre match mate, Georgie and I will be there, it would be good to see you mate 
  • Options
    Can't believe I got tickets, no season ticket and naff all points.  Very happy to be making a trip to our home for a game.  I have missed it.
    Same absolutely delighted to be going tuesday.

Fully expected to not be able to go this season with no ST and no points, so delighted when tuesday made general sale
  • Options
    was sent an email saying i could have a ticket link didn't work for 4 days and no one to answer the phone - now appears to be unavailable 
  • Options
    When will the streaming link be up for ST holders to buy with their CAFC cash? If anyone has a link, could ye drop it? 
  • Options
    Tuesday might be the last time in a while you can go to The Valley. Greenwich schools are closing from tomorrow due to Covid & I would expect London to go back into tier 3 come Wednesday. 

Happy xmas everyone......
  • Options
    34 tickets available for Tuesday.....just bought one
  • Options
    Tuesday might be the last time in a while you can go to The Valley. Greenwich schools are closing from tomorrow due to Covid & I would expect London to go back into tier 3 come Wednesday. 

Last time until March I reckon 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Judging by the breaking news we will be lucky if we can go tomorrow night. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I'd be surprised if they announce it today to be implemented by tomorrow, usually they give a couple of days for companies to test themselves for it. People who work in bars and restaurants etc would already be in preparing for tonight by the time the 3.30 presser comes around
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    shine166 said:

I'd be surprised if they announce it today to be implemented by tomorrow, usually they give a couple of days for companies to test themselves for it. People who work in bars and restaurants etc would already be in preparing for tonight by the time the 3.30 presser comes around
    True, looking certain to be last game for a while though.