Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST holders unable to attend to retain CAFC Cash / Ballot details for Wimbledon & Bristol Rovers p6

Comments

• Options
    Still 167 tickets left for Saturday 
  • Options
    How rigorous are the checks on the turnstiles with photo ID and the checking of the name on the ticket. 

I've got tickets for Saturday but in the missus and little fellas name. We all live in same house but she's only going as little fella wants to go, in normal circumstances I'd take him but we only got 2 ST this season and didn't think there would be implications with who takes him tbh. 
    They weren't rigorous, but you never know, if it is checked almost certainly she'll be refused entry as even in normal times it's part of the ticket T&C's that they are non transferable (although in the past you could speak to the ticket office who would issue a paper ticket).
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Rob7Lee said:
    How rigorous are the checks on the turnstiles with photo ID and the checking of the name on the ticket. 

I've got tickets for Saturday but in the missus and little fellas name. We all live in same house but she's only going as little fella wants to go, in normal circumstances I'd take him but we only got 2 ST this season and didn't think there would be implications with who takes him tbh. 
    They weren't rigorous, but you never know, if it is checked almost certainly she'll be refused entry as even in normal times it's part of the ticket T&C's that they are non transferable (although in the past you could speak to the ticket office who would issue a paper ticket).
    I agree although the club would not enforce this against people in the same price bracket in normal times because it is not a priority for the safety officer, who is responsible for stewards. It’s something Meire introduced after the club specifically made them transferable 20 years ago.
  • Options
    The ID checks at these current times i think are meant for the 'track & trace' system & not for any other reason.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    clive said:
    The ID checks at these current times i think are meant for the 'track & trace' system & not for any other reason.
    The track and trace app, unless they’ve fixed it, only works if somebody with a reasonably newish smart phone with an operating system still being supported by the manufacturer bothers to sign up for it. I suspect a lot of the country isn’t signed up for it so ‘ID checks’ based on that probably isn’t something to rely upon anyway 
  • Options
    clive said:
    The track and trace app, unless they’ve fixed it, only works if somebody with a reasonably newish smart phone with an operating system still being supported by the manufacturer bothers to sign up for it. I suspect a lot of the country isn’t signed up for it so ‘ID checks’ based on that probably isn’t something to rely upon anyway 
    There's a manual track and trace system as well, which presumably would use the records of everyone buying tickets
  • Options
    Anyone have any idea on how popular the Bristol Rovers game is looking?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    134 remaining for AFC Wimbledon
    1,225 remaining for Bristol Rovers
  • Options
    Thanks Clive. Should be no problems getting a Bristol Rovers ticket then for those that were unsuccessful in ballot.
  • Options
    99 still remaining for Saturdays game
  • Options
    Thomas Sandgaard will be at Saturday's game.
  • Options
    Any spares ? 
  • Options
    90 remain for AFC Wimbledon
    1096 remain for Bristol Rovers
  • Options
    Does anyone know how ‘fixed’ the entry times are? Eg. if you’re coming straight from work and could potentially be 15 minutes late, does it matter? Or are they just a guideline?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Does anyone know how ‘fixed’ the entry times are? Eg. if you’re coming straight from work and could potentially be 15 minutes late, does it matter? Or are they just a guideline?
    I don't think they actually check times so think if you was 15 mins late that would be ok. 
  • Options
    Just seen Anfield on FB,  all in 1 stand 

• Options
    Looking at most games since ours, lots of clubs put all fans in one stand where possible, makes sense and would/should create a better atmosphere? Hope club looks at this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    We've taken the maximum distance approach with fans spread over 3 stands and no bubbles sitting together

With other clubs taking a different approach, surely this should be revisited? It would improve atmosphere AND lower the cost to the club
  • Options
    We've take the maximum distance approach with fans spread over 3 stands and no bubbles sitting together

With other clubs taking a different approach, surely this should be revisited? It would improve atmosphere AND lower the cost to the club
    Yep our atmosphere was the quietest I’ve heard so far , so anything that can lift us from that is a good thing 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I never received an email for either game. 
    Sent an email to the club earlier asking why.
    Just been offered tickets for both Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers. 

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    What email address did you send this to?
  • Options
    If I live in welling and have 260 loyalty points, will I be able to log in at 11 and get a ticket for Saturday if there is any?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    If I live in welling and have 260 loyalty points, will I be able to log in at 11 and get a ticket for Saturday if there is any?
    Yes if you want one, you'll be ok 👍
  • Options
    30 left, all at the front of the west stand.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Yes if you want one, you'll be ok 👍
    Got one cheers !
  • Options
    clive said:
    Fewer than 50% successful in the ballot have taken up tickets for this match. That surely must be a concern for the club. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Fewer than 50% successful in the ballot have taken up tickets for this match. That surely must be a concern for the club. 
    Probably works out nicely for the club, still shifting the 2000 but managing to make extra money from non-season ticket holders.