Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket 2021 (excluding Ashes)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Amount of Charlton fans I know that have been in the first two days is ridiculous.

Important stuff chaps, how much a pint of Guinness?
    £6.80

likely to have been poured at least 5 mins earlier 
  • Options
    Amount of Charlton fans I know that have been in the first two days is ridiculous.

Unless there's somewhere i'm missing in the ground you can't get Guinness. The real downside of the day, had to nip out to the beehive for a couple at lunch
    I had some other sort of stout, was decent enough.

Was a work thing, was very glad I wasn't paying at about £7 a drink and very pricey food from the stalls.
  • Options
    I bought food from m&s Waterloo and husband bought duck meat and chips from a stall which was small and expensive but he said tasty and cost the same price as the snacks sandwich drinks and nibbles from M&S. Man in front of us had a cool bag and many packs of Pringles with at least 6 cans of Stella in them. 
  • Options
    Really looking forward to tomorrow, bar a rain hit Hundred at Lords last month this will be my first cricket game. 

A cashless ground, only having a joint bank account and extortionate beers, I’m not looking forward to the following day. My buy some credits with cash on a pals card! 
    Have a great day! 
  • Options
    I bought food from m&s Waterloo and husband bought duck meat and chips from a stall which was small and expensive but he said tasty and cost the same price as the snacks sandwich drinks and nibbles from M&S. Man in front of us had a cool bag and many packs of Pringles with at least 6 cans of Stella in them. 
    Couple of our group got that and said it was nice but a bit sly, basically 90% cucumber with a tiny layer of duck on top.

• Options
    Couple of our group got that and said it was nice but a bit sly, basically 90% cucumber with a tiny layer of duck on top.

Hopefully the Indian batsmen will get plenty of duck today!
  • Options
    Really looking forward to tomorrow, bar a rain hit Hundred at Lords last month this will be my first cricket game. 

A cashless ground, only having a joint bank account and extortionate beers, I’m not looking forward to the following day. My buy some credits with cash on a pals card! 
    Hopefully you see 10 wickets!  Have a good day!
  • Options

Unless there's somewhere i'm missing in the ground you can't get Guinness. The real downside of the day, had to nip out to the beehive for a couple at lunch
    I had some other sort of stout, was decent enough.

Was a work thing, was very glad I wasn't paying at about £7 a drink and very pricey food from the stalls.
    Yeah this was all I saw, didn't see proper Guinness. The pint selection in the ground is really poor, Did my usual collection of about 40 cups to cover a round though 
  • Options

But not too quickly! I'm going tomorrow so will be annoyed if it's all over today, or England just have another 30 runs to get tomorrow morning...
  • Options
    Already wondering what we can chase down ….
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But not too quickly! I'm going tomorrow so will be annoyed if it's all over today, or England just have another 30 runs to get tomorrow morning...
    Same here! Tickets for tomorrow so would like to see at least up to lunch repeating last Saturday. 
  • Options

Doesn't look like that will be an issue.
  • Options
    My wally mate turned up as a 7 foot cricket bat 
    If you borrowed the outfit, would your face reach the head hole?
  • Options
    This is a SAVE US MOEEN moment to end all others I think. I mean he should have saved us yesterday really, but today works fine too
  • Options
    Can you go out and back in then?
    What to save 45p  for a pint.
    Blimey are you little blokes all same?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Nothing worse than watching England toil in the field. 
  • Options
    Woop woop.
  • Options
    Back in the game now with those quick two wickets
  • Options
    Without any sensible reason. 
    I think Bairstow is a prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stop appealing and wasting review's. 
    And shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Stop appealing and wasting review's. 
    And shut the fuck up.
    Who did what now ?
  • Options

At this rate India will bat on tomorrow and declare sometime in the afternoon
  • Options
    Another 15 overs lost & not ever to be bowled.

Now, assuming the weather forecasters are indeed right & the weather does miraculously change to be warm & sunny for the last 2 days is there anyway the umpires/officials can use a bit of common sense & not finish play tomorrow at 6.30pm. 

If they can change the playing times because the light isnt good to bat surely they can change the playing times when the light is perfect......or will the players trudge off tomorrow just because its 6.30pm. 

• Options
    @AFKABartram the bock. 
  • Options
    Only one winner from here IMO
  • Options
    4 pints of lager and a cider with the glass addition cost me 36.00 .
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    4 pints of lager and a cider with the glass addition cost me 36.00 .
    I couldn’t keep up with the big boys but 3 of my mates had 13 pints of Guinness by the time we left the ground (and we then went out for the evening).

Hope you see a fair few wickets today 
  • Options
    Sitting side on today