Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• edited August 2021
    I thought at first this was kind of a smart move , given the larger fees for strikers domestically but it just hasn't worked out at all. If he's not involved tonight I expect a move is on the cards 
  • Not involved tonight.
    And I was hoping he'd get a much needed goal. What the he'll is going on?
  • Ferryman said:
    Not involved tonight.
    Must be heading for the exit door
  • edited August 2021
    Ferryman said:
    Not involved tonight.
    If he is still here by tomorrow then someone HAS to be asking questions. As I said before, I reckon the journo's all know but wont say.

Even if it is for MH reasons.....or for any other reason for that matter, then why not just say & be done with it. We can then all move on. I thought we were all "sympathetic" towards MH issues nowdays......this to me is just going back 30 years where it's all hushed up & the person is sent into therapy.
  • Yeaaaaaaa.. Bye Ronnie - Not involved tonight at all
  • Ferryman said:
    Not involved tonight.
    If he is still here by tomorrow then someone HAS to be asking questions. As I said before, I reckon the journo's all know but wont say.

Even if it is for MH reasons.....or for any other reason for that matter, then why not just say & be done with it. We can then all move on. I thought we were all "sympathetic" towards MH issues nowdays......this to me is just going back 30 years where it's all hushed up & the person is sent into therapy.
    100%
  • If he's not going to play then move him on.
  • As fans we should be told why a player brought in under the assumption he scores goals for fun hasn’t had a look in. We’ve waited long enough.
  • Don’t be surprised if he ends up back at his former club - put me on the list dazzler !!! 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Don’t be surprised if he ends up back at his former club - put me on the list dazzler !!! 
    Migetland or Silkeborg?
  • Sponsored links:

• Obviously don't know what happens behind closed doors but sorta feel sorry for the guy would have liked to have seen him giving a chance to prove himself
  • Disappointing. Really hoped he would play tonight and stake a claim to be involved with the first team again. 
  • Well, unless he does have some mental health demons that are stopping him from coming into work, that is that for The Minister for Goals and Charlton. A shame it didn't work out, and kind of hard to explain as well because there is no way the Danish Premier League is sub League One standard,
  • Ferryman said:
    Not involved tonight.
    Must be heading for the exit door
    He would probably miss.
  • edited August 2021

'Someone should do it but it definitely won't be me!' 

Feel like it's a very tongue in cheek comment of course. 
  • If he had COVID, then wouldn’t he be around the same recovery time as Gilbey?
  • Rothko said:
    If he had COVID, then wouldn’t he be around the same recovery time as Gilbey?
    Yeah seems he's further ahead in his return than Gilbey.
  • If he had covid why would they keep it quiet
  • If he had covid why would they keep it quiet
    Not my business.
  • Don’t care what the story is, I hope he’s off and stops draining the club of a desperately needed wage.
  • Sponsored links:

• As it stands  if he isnt going to play, we have 2 strikers & Davison who hardly pulled up trees in League 2 last season. Elliot Lee might be ok, but I don't believe he is an out & out striker.
  • As it stands  if he isnt going to play, we have 2 strikers & Davison who hardly pulled up trees in League 2 last season. Elliot Lee might be ok, but I don't believe he is an out & out striker.
    A nippy one? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    As it stands  if he isnt going to play, we have 2 strikers & Davison who hardly pulled up trees in League 2 last season. Elliot Lee might be ok, but I don't believe he is an out & out striker.
    A nippy one? 
    What Japanese??😬😬😬😬(it’s a joke)
  • I think it’s 100% Adkins decision to freeze him out. I reckon he wanted rid from the off to free up wages and is making a point that he isn’t part of his plans.

• On the bright side, at least TS isn't forcing this vanity signing on Adkins.

I would have expected him to feature tonight though, so would expect something is definitely "wrong" outside of "not good enough."
  • Thing is that the money spent on Ronnie could have made all the difference in getting a player over the line like Lowery, or the lad from St Johnstone. Not TS's finest hour this one.
  • Thing is that the money spent on Ronnie could have made all the difference in getting a player over the line like Lowery, or the lad from St Johnstone. Not TS's finest hour this one.
    Doesnt seem like money has been an issue this window

More the fact that we'll only pay what we think a player is worth, which is the right approach.
    If we don't go up then it isn't the right approach. 
  • edited August 2021
    Thing is that the money spent on Ronnie could have made all the difference in getting a player over the line like Lowery, or the lad from St Johnstone. Not TS's finest hour this one.
    Doesnt seem like money has been an issue this window

More the fact that we'll only pay what we think a player is worth, which is the right approach.
    If we don't go up then it isn't the right approach. 
    What if we went up but still went out of business as we couldnt sustain the costs?

Would it still be the right approach?