Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has Bowyer lost it?

Comments

• Options
    Fella gotta go 
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Gallen getting it easy here. Signed a load of dross. 
    This is why I said the club needs a clear out from top to bottom including Gallen.. its beyond a joke now.
  • Options
    If it isn't working you change it. Bowyer waits for the second.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    These players aren’t playing for him. I reckon he’s lost the dressing room 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    These players aren’t playing for him. I reckon he’s lost the dressing room 
    This dressing room has been lost since Shrewsbury away. 
  • Options
    Not even March and our season is finished fuck him off now Euell in as interim, play the contracted players, kids and loanees that we might actually sign.  
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    They were going to stroll the league in about October. 
  • Options
    Call Chris Powell, I don't give a fuck what he is doing or how much it costs, get him in, now. 
  • Options
    One of the worst halves I have ever seen a charlton team have, need a complete overhaul
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Glad someone has finally said it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kentred2 said:
    I’m not completely disagreeing with you, perhaps he does deserve some of blame I don’t know.

But these players aren’t playing for the manager, that’s the managers job, not Gallen’s, this group of players may improve under different management, IMO.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Been saying this a long time of our transfers have been abysmal 
  • Options
    TS better start taking this situation very seriously as a 16 point gap to the bottom four is looking a bit too close for comfort.

LB has to go... We are a laughing stock giving away two goals week on week is scandalous.... If the fans were there LB would have been toast weeks ago. 
  • Options
    Worst half I've watched in a long time. I stupidly had a chance of heart at 2.30 and thought I'd watch. 

It's not even about the formation anymore, the players don't seem interested and fuck knows what the tactics are. Surely any manager can see passing it around the back and then lumping it to Stockley isn't enough. 
  • Options
    If we reached the cap, having started with what was virtually a clean sheet and sold players to free up money, then why are we in the bottom half of the table? There are plenty of teams above us who will be nowhere near the cap and won't have a depth of squad that we have.
  • Options
    4 half time subs - he hasn’t got a clue what his best team or formation is.

He’s also left Pratley on so we are now chasing a game 2 down with Pratley and Watson on the pitch. 
  • Options
    Only three wins in the last 13 in all competitions, counting today. For a club with probably one of the top 3 payrolls in the division? Ouch.

We really are starting to look like last season when we finished with a record of 0-3-4 to get relegated. After today we will be... 13th. We were at the edge of top 6 just three weeks ago. 

The only reason I am for sacking a manager is if the players refuse to play for him. I worry this is what has happened, unfortunately.

Feels awful to say this but agree it’s time we move on. 😢
  • Options
    FOUR subs 😂😂😂😂 

This will finish 4-0 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2021
    4 subs and leaves on Pratley with a yellow card. Red card comes two minutes later.

You have to laugh. Would love one of the Bowyer-in crowd to defend that. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    Watson has added nothing but detriment this season. 
  • Options
    Don't worry though guys, Watson and Pratley told us that the dressing room couldn't be better!
  • Options
    Watson has added nothing but detriment this season. 

was never a penno though. Not in a million years
  • Options
    If Bowyer isn’t relieved of his duties after today, he never will be ABSOLUTE SHIT
  • Options
    This is indefensible. Bowyer needs to go now and have a clear out of this dross squad
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    4 half time subs - he hasn’t got a clue what his best team or formation is.
    Do you think there is any chance that he presents himself as a “my way or the highway” type in the locker room and is not liked behind closed doors? I keep thinking about his fast pull of Williams earlier in the season for “pulling out of a challenge” and wonder if things happen in the locker room we will only hear about once he is out? I wonder.
  • Options
    If Bowyer had anything about him he would walk away now. 

He won't though. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!