Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are We Getting Promoted This Season?

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I think we blew it last night too. I think we can secure three points at Accrington but fear we’ll only muster one further point from the remaining two leaving us short this season. We will need a lot of ink and a lots of cheques this coming summer and personally I am looking forward to the overhaul. Innis, JFC, Gilbey, Matthews, DJ, Purrington, AMB and Washington are the only players I would keep or renew.
  • Options
    All three teams we have got to play Accrington, Lincoln and Hull have all beaten us this season and we haven’t scored a goal against any of them. Anything but a win on Saturday and it’s game over. 

It’s a lot to ask for a team whose won 6 home matches this season to go and win the final two against two teams who will finish in the top three in the division. Personally, I think we blew it last night and Oxford will finish 6th, unless either Pompey and Oxford do not win their final two games of the season.

Oddly, lost them all 0-2. Win them all 2-0 and we're in the playoffs. What are the chances? PS Just back from the pub
  • Options
    We will know come Saturday night. The equation is now pretty simple. Win our last 3 games and we are in the play-offs. It is then a bit of a lottery.