Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Not one shot on target. 3-0 loss at home

Players don't care, manager doesn't know. Worst performance I can remember for a long long time. 
  • Options
    If I had it my way both Bowyer and the ref will resign :) 
  • Options
    Defeat to the team bottom of the league on Tuesday and we follow it up with that embarrassing showing today.  The four subs at half time was the final straw.

Everything which has happened for the last 5 months happened today. 

Do the right thing Thomas and put everyone out of this misery. 

• Options
    Looking forward to possibly getting back to The Valley next season after the pandemic and seeing us winning the occasional game in League Two!
  • Options
    Chuks out for 4, Pratley out for 2
    Got to appeal Chuks card - never a foul
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Can talk about the ref, but the first penalty and first sending off were both absolutely right, and the game was already over by that point. Hard to tell with Stockley's offside from the angles he had, but it looked like it probably was tbh...

Edit: actually just seen a better replay and it does look onside to be fair...
  • Options
    Yet more dogshittery
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr. Happy said:
    Positives: Watson and Pratley were only in the pitch at the same time for a minute. 

Negatives: Everything else. 
    Didn't concede a goal in that minute though :wink:
  • Options
    After watching that shambles, words - except the 4-letter variety - fail me.

How the f*** have we turned into a laughing stock on the pitch (as opposed to off it)
  • Options
    Disgraceful performance, players clearly not playing for the manager and that's been happening for a little while. Very scary to think where we'd be without winning those consecutive games earlier in the season, pretty sure there aren't 4 teams worse than us at the moment 
  • Options
    Well, that's automatic promotion out of the picture then.....................

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's it I give in. 
    Bowyer out 
  • Options
    It’s my birthday tomorrow. What a flippin’ present that was. 
  • Options
    Chuks out for 4, Pratley out for 2
    No loss 
  • Options
    Beaten by the better side , but we look so gutless . Embarrassing to watch this shit week after week .
  • Options
    Just seen the post match interview, looks like he’s headed back to his lake